- Is ut ostendo sursum an accurate Latin translation of keep showing up?
- How to get transactions on only one Ethereum address?
- Truffle migrate: unknown network “development”
- How to Listen to Contract Events in Drizzle
- What does the balance mean in EtherScan?
- What are the formal specifications for the temporal reward in Casper?
- Who owns the ETH in the zero account?
- Extruder Clicking without Extrusion Problems
- Upgrade a web server based on raspberry pi 3
- Telugu typing in pantheon-terminal not rendering properly
- pixel stuck where the mouse pointer is, after trying to login with multiple user accounts
- Can I use a name which is registered in another country?
- New York State Uniform Traffic Ticket
- How to apply different Sales Tax rates to the same Membership Type - Back Office
- How to customise Shoreditch?
- Volunteer Signup - Display quantity/quantity_needed
- process_mailing processing addresses when called in UI but not CRON
- How is the music style from a lot of 70's japanese anime or tokasatsu series called?
- How can I convert (AF36) hexadecimal to 2421 BCD?
- What would be the GDP of India on CPI for year 2010-2014?
telling two discrete period of work experience for same company in employment reference
What is the best way to addressing two discrete work experience in employment reference letter?
Is this sentence correct?
This letter will confirm that Mr. John holder of National ID No. 4522
worked for the Microsoft company from 24 June 2013 till 21 August
2015, and also from 1 March 2016 till 1 Jan 2017.