- A weird sum problem
- How can I merge 2+ DataFrame objects without duplicating column names?
- How does the loss function for semantic segmentation networks (like FCN) work?
- Which sklearn classification would perform best on shape= (2000, 1024) w/ binary features?
- Combine results from multiple models
- Confused about how to graph my high dimensional dataset with Kmeans
- Identification of a stone
- Unfamiliar error on code about port(s)
- 4×4 keypad giving entire row (all columns are triggered) in Tinkercad
- A good place to start Arduino and kinect integration?
- Arduino Uno keeps looping on setup() everytime I press a specific button on the remote
- Windows Dock(macos like) Replacement Centered
- Android emulator that doesn't use VMware
- Best Android Emulator With Good compatibility
- PDF editor with the ability of converting colors (for Windows)
- Find files which do not have a given extension, sort by size and move some
- Do swept back wings affect the moment of inertia of an aircraft enough to be relevant for the roll response?
- Should “mayday” be preferred over “SOS” in an emergency?
- Where could I learn about Airbus flight and systems logic in great detail?
- LRAFB: I live one mile away and they are constantly flying over my house, harrassed me twice
telling two discrete period of work experience for same company in employment reference
What is the best way to addressing two discrete work experience in employment reference letter?
Is this sentence correct?
This letter will confirm that Mr. John holder of National ID No. 4522
worked for the Microsoft company from 24 June 2013 till 21 August
2015, and also from 1 March 2016 till 1 Jan 2017.