- Solving a recursive problem in the geometry (or any other) shader
- How to store shader output to VRAM?
- handling buffers in OpenGL
- Is the C or the Android code a problem?
- Is pickled herring cooked?
- How can you keep a stack of Swedish pancakes fresh?
- Why does this recipe call for so much yeast?
- Are there any WordPress themes optimized as a “starting point” for custom theme development?
- Should a page with adsense be viewed at least once for adsense crawler to crawl?
- Hreflang for separate domains?
- Search engine pessimisation: Can I tell search engines to not to rank legacy pages above live ones?
- Duke fishron help!
- How to create in-game build/guide Dota 2
- Why are end cities not generated in survival, though in creative they are?
- Need help. No voodoo demons spawning!
- Why is the victory/defeat screen sometimes in color and sometimes desaturated?
- Afterglow Prismatic Xbox One Controller Gamma
- Stream games from PC to TV (no cable) at more than 60 frames per second
- Query for like-minded rows
- In the asp .net I using picture box in my project I want aplode any image on run time then automatically crop and change ?
Is it grammatically correct to put “more” instead of “more of” immediately before a predicative noun in this sentence?
I came across this sentence and I'm not sure if it is grammatically correct.
Are the dinosaurs of Jurassic World more fact or fiction?
The word "fact" and "fiction" are nouns. I'd use "more of" instead of "more" and I would say "a fact" and "a fiction". Anyway, I don't think it is right to say "That meal is more breakfast."