- Understanding the key concept
- Does 12-54 to 13-56 gauge change require a re-setup?
- SUM function in a calculated column
- Difference Between 2 Dates (number of hours beyond 24 hours)
- mystery no crank, no start
- Car vibrates and has mild drone at 15-45 mph
- EFQ SQL error when using filedCondition on two different taxonomy terms
- Breathing trouble during high intensity
- Was a finger ever grown back with “pixie dust”?
- Did Hillary Clinton say that North Korea requires experienced diplomats rather than tweets?
- What is the industry standard way of calculating and annualizing performance metrics?
- Why the difference between SPY and ^GSPC?
- Feedback on Website Code
- Readable implementation of Trie in Python
- What were the other 8 Nazgul doing while the Witch-King weakened Arnor?
- Actors appearing in both Star Trek and Star Wars?
- How to query inside jsonb column
- Extract max of value in Fact table using date filter
- What are the .pgAdmin4.2123502176.addr and .log files?
- postgresql - Importing CSV Data with Custom Type
Random WiFi Hotspot with alternating SSID
I realised there is one or two random WiFi hotspots that have appeared to popup. The SSID keeps automatically alternating but retains a certain structure.
It begins with
Direct- then it has some random letters the name of the computer I'm using SMASS then two or three random letters.
Initially there was only one hotspot and the name changed often then it became two.
I should also note that these hotspots are not open.
Is this a virus? Is this coming from an application?
I do use a Windows 10 Computer, I also use a wifi booster and air server. (I mention these since I'm not sure if its a software related issue or a virus).