- Baby arching back but happy
- Sensor switch for seat belt have a fuse?
- BMW x3 triad of lights + AirBag and LowTire light
- Does Drupal 8 entities have any events I can listen to?
- User edit loads data from logged in admin instead of edited user
- Why cant I sleep after hard afternoon runs but I routinely sleep after morning runs?
- Free Historic equity valuation
- How are Interest Rate Swaps Quoted
- Implementing Rabin Karp String matching
- A book I read about 20 years ago with a young boy, maybe teenage, who becomes friendly with aliens
- Why Sachakan magicians communicate in Kyralian?
- Did Clone troopers suffer from PTSD?
- Why wasn't Nuclear Man born naked?
- How did Superman reverse the destruction of the Great Wall of China?
- Why did Superman & the world destroy high volume of costly natural resources?
- How did Lacy survive in outer space?
- Aggregate row sum two columns on table from same key
- Newbie Clustered Index question - when to NUSE?
- MySQL - Delete with IN Clause taking more time
- database and table design for billions of rows of data
Random WiFi Hotspot with alternating SSID
I realised there is one or two random WiFi hotspots that have appeared to popup. The SSID keeps automatically alternating but retains a certain structure.
It begins with
Direct- then it has some random letters the name of the computer I'm using SMASS then two or three random letters.
Initially there was only one hotspot and the name changed often then it became two.
I should also note that these hotspots are not open.
Is this a virus? Is this coming from an application?
I do use a Windows 10 Computer, I also use a wifi booster and air server. (I mention these since I'm not sure if its a software related issue or a virus).