- Why does the receiver of an ARP request updates its cache table
- How to change strings in rdata section of a executable file?
- grammar / meaning “I was going to do the washing, but we would run out of washing powder.”
- “establish a startup” in conversation
- Why liquids aren't uncountable noun?
- why not past continuous in this sentence
- What is the difference between shall and may
- How to edit and modify the main page of Luma theme?
- Can't reindex Magento 2 on MAMP through OSX terminal
- images not imported through csv in magento 1.9
- Adding multiple products to cart with custom price: Magento 2
- After clearing Static Content, CPU Usage hits 100% for a while. How do I lessen that?
- How to show custom payment option if amount is zero?
- Issue with multiwebsite with multistore ___store appending twice in magento2.2
- How many ending does Clannad have in Visual Novel?
- Data Replication/Integration for SFDC Formula Fields
- groupmember option missing using dataloader
- Upgrading berryboot version
- Raspberry Pi 3, wifi goes to sleep?
- general chemistry
Random WiFi Hotspot with alternating SSID
I realised there is one or two random WiFi hotspots that have appeared to popup. The SSID keeps automatically alternating but retains a certain structure.
It begins with
Direct- then it has some random letters the name of the computer I'm using SMASS then two or three random letters.
Initially there was only one hotspot and the name changed often then it became two.
I should also note that these hotspots are not open.
Is this a virus? Is this coming from an application?
I do use a Windows 10 Computer, I also use a wifi booster and air server. (I mention these since I'm not sure if its a software related issue or a virus).