- Ars gratia artis
- How to transfer balance from Geth account to an actual place?
- How do I spend ether from an internal transaction?
- Truffle deploy via Infura : does it work?
- web3 solidity variable can't set value
- Trading an etheruem based token
- Promissory Note
- Текст после P.S. пишется с большой буквы?
- Treatment for pain and depression
- Is a double aura unusual?
- What type of food (herb, root) helps with sleep?
- Why do deep-friction treatments stimulate fibroblast activity and collagen production?
- What are the symptoms of depression/ OCD / suicidal depression? How we can identify a person by his behavior?
- Air Nails or Staples?
- vim: count how many buffers been modified?
- Question about bounday layer thickness?
- How to make “shell-command-on-region” display output as a message on a non-zero exit code?
- Org agenda - edit the headline itself
- The World of Floating Islands
- Gas giant with multiple habitable planets orbiting and rings possible?
What are the powers of a special prosecutor?
I hear in the newspaper that the Americans have appointed Robert S Mueller III as special prosecutor to investigate something that the FBI and/or the Department of Justice had been investigating.
What are the powers of such a special prosecutor, and what are their legal basis?
How do those powers differ from ordinary FBI/DOJ powers?