- MA Inspection rejected due to wiper blades. For real?
- 6061 ALUMINUM TUBE (Round)
- Broken spark plug white portion cracked
- Drush update to newer version on Drupal 7
- upload file image and display it
- Does too much study cause mental illness?
- [Br]eaking Code Golf [Ba]d
- Decode the string
- How would i use python generator to have cleaner code
- python selenium click link, deal with things that can happen
- Simple 8 Puzzle - ASCII
- Find perfect squares in range
- Do wizards know of great literature by Muggles?
- Novella set in futuristic environmentally focussed portion of USA
- Why does PostgreSQL perform better if hyperthreading is disabled?
- magicavoxel viewer set explicit scale
- How do I convert an image to 5 grades of gray in photoshop?
- Quick help in InDesign
- Using a photograph for a poster, how do I credit the original creator?
- Please help analyze whats happening in pic
What are the powers of a special prosecutor?
I hear in the newspaper that the Americans have appointed Robert S Mueller III as special prosecutor to investigate something that the FBI and/or the Department of Justice had been investigating.
What are the powers of such a special prosecutor, and what are their legal basis?
How do those powers differ from ordinary FBI/DOJ powers?