- save clipped image analysis raster
- “grouping” or roll up records in a table
- Derive Distance between Points and Polygons within Radius ArcMap
- Subdividing large files due to gdalwarp - too big image size
- QGIS: colour a vector file based on colour data in a field
- what is needed to reconfigure a three way switch to two single gangs to control two separate lights
- Did I use the ground wire right? (Light Fixture)
- Connecting new drain/overflow drain assembly using coupling
- Constant or proportional speed setting for central heating circulation pump
- Are T-8 lights and T-12 lights safely interchangeable?
- How should I end this wiring?
- Is a wire coiled around a post adequate for grounding light fixture bases?
- What kind of company should I contact to take care of pooled water under the house in the crawl space?
- Schluter vs. concrete board for stacked stone
- A Comparison to Pillai's Conjecture
- Can we prove the divergence of harmonic series like this?
- Spectrum of perturbation of a quasinilpotent operator
- Does Curry's paradox have to be self-referential?
- Elliptic curve point at infinity
- Sum over solutions of a Pell-like equation
What are the powers of a special prosecutor?
I hear in the newspaper that the Americans have appointed Robert S Mueller III as special prosecutor to investigate something that the FBI and/or the Department of Justice had been investigating.
What are the powers of such a special prosecutor, and what are their legal basis?
How do those powers differ from ordinary FBI/DOJ powers?