- What are the good books available on all the Four Vedas in English
- What do Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva do after 1 Kalpa when Brahmadev goes to sleep?
- How did the serpent Adisesha become bed for Lord Vishnu?
- What is difference between the roles of Manu and Prajapati?
- How is Akshaya Tritiya celebrated?
- Scriptural reference in Hindusim about shortness of human lives
- Why do Indian women wear Bichhia (Toe Rings)?
- Pronounce the word “Buddh” - phonetics
- SVOD and Social capabilities
- Grandma's Simple Puzzle Box
- Find the Cell Number, free the Mayor
- The very special matrix
- xgboost - How do I treat document ID in pairwise ranking
- SGD data should be randomly selected or sequentially feed?
- Blue Card and Bachelor of Fine Arts in Germany
- Combining freelance work with Kennismigrant work permit in Netherlands
- Which German language test would be more recognized for demonstrating “command of the language” when applying for the blue card/permanent re
- Arduino Uno max serial speed
- Function undermines all code
What are the powers of a special prosecutor?
I hear in the newspaper that the Americans have appointed Robert S Mueller III as special prosecutor to investigate something that the FBI and/or the Department of Justice had been investigating.
What are the powers of such a special prosecutor, and what are their legal basis?
How do those powers differ from ordinary FBI/DOJ powers?