- Joining Salat after the last tahiyat in congregation
- Did my act become shirik
- Is there any effect of mehendi (henna) scraps on wuzo (ablution)?
- Stream video from raspberry pi via a Ubuntu server
- Cannot setup static ip for eth0, but dhcp works fine?
- Raspberry Pi MTP server
- When to set internal pin resistance at software layer
- Raspberry Pi Camera read speed too slow
- Raspbian Stretch with Desktop vs Rasbian Stretch Lite Install Problems
- Does any chirality-dependent inorganic chemical reaction exist?
- Interpreting the graph ( compressibility factor vs P)
- Balanced Chemical Equations of the preparation of sodium peroxoborate
- How diazinon (C12H21N2O3PS) reacts with organic carbon
- Why does water split into ions?
- How do you say you are bored and need work to do?
- Job opportunities in different branches of Information technology and robotics
- Manager failing to manage
- Support the following operations on a balanced tree
- Nurse scheduling
- Longest increasing subsequence on pairs
What are the powers of a special prosecutor?
I hear in the newspaper that the Americans have appointed Robert S Mueller III as special prosecutor to investigate something that the FBI and/or the Department of Justice had been investigating.
What are the powers of such a special prosecutor, and what are their legal basis?
How do those powers differ from ordinary FBI/DOJ powers?