- Do we need to be worried about a baby climbing out of her bed at night?
- Roof is rusted and pitted - Use Flex Seal?
- Create user without password using rest api
- Views field twig template doesnt show loop count
- How can I insert/update external table while do a node_save
- What is the value of armed bystanders in preventing gun deaths?
- What is the difference between metric and KPI?
- Group these cells!
- Theme for LaTeX class beamer
- Was the mistake in the Falcon's cockpit ever fixed?
- Why did Harry and Ron wait to tell the teachers about the Basilisk?
- Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel?
- Looking for novel. Lobster like creatures sailing on a high gravity planet
- Update column values to integers
- Could not fetch table columns while access the mysql database
- What is wrong with this mysql trigger?
- Alternative of DBCC CHECKDB
- Icon looks very transparent when uploaded to Chrome Web Store
- A question about the readability of hanging indents in print
- Change Default Save as EPS options
What are the powers of a special prosecutor?
I hear in the newspaper that the Americans have appointed Robert S Mueller III as special prosecutor to investigate something that the FBI and/or the Department of Justice had been investigating.
What are the powers of such a special prosecutor, and what are their legal basis?
How do those powers differ from ordinary FBI/DOJ powers?