- Why do two equal-and-opposing forces each do work on a moving object but not on a stationary object?
- What would be a good approach to implement a DIY battery discharger circuit?
- Powering module directly from LiPo Charger with LiPo connected
- lithium ion battery capacity loss across different storage charge levels over time
- Amplifier does not sound right when balance is centered
- How to determine capacitance
- How can I slow down a 240v AC motor used for an exhaust fan?
- Need to intercept USB data stream going to printer
- Magnitude plots of simple filter designs?
- How do I calculate the current in this circuit using Laplace transforms, with a time shift?
- Automatic Test Case Generation
- this is a test question for using the service
- this testing question involves how greasy grease can get
- Parking a 3-speed internal hub in 2nd gear permanently
- How can I make a Deck of Many Things?
- Can everybody disarm traps?
- Faded out folders in iCloud Drive
- mdfind -onlyin wildcard without pipe
- iOS reply to email with attachment
- iMovie for OS X removed from OS X?
What are the powers of a special prosecutor?
I hear in the newspaper that the Americans have appointed Robert S Mueller III as special prosecutor to investigate something that the FBI and/or the Department of Justice had been investigating.
What are the powers of such a special prosecutor, and what are their legal basis?
How do those powers differ from ordinary FBI/DOJ powers?