- Why do I get “Connection refused” error?
- The mirror that apt-get is trying to use is down
- Raspberry Pi-3 RT Preempt Linux Kernel Build Error
- Upload Unix TimeStamp to Webserver with image File (Python, PHP)
- Powering RPi and HDD from the same usb power hub
- Raspberry SSH, VNC and servers stop responding
- Does the addition of acid change alkalinity?
- Why does increasing electronegativity difference result in decreasing density?
- What is the nature of the mysterious Kw, the ionic product of water?
- (Newbie) Why don't alloys self-galvanically corrode?
- Why dipole moment increases from formaldehyde to acetone?
- Can I renegotiate an offer I already said was okay?
- Selling an outside product to the new company I work for
- Why and how is a quantum computer faster than a regular computer?
- Order of growth of a geometric series
- what is the complexity of this program?
- How are punishment and negative reinforcement handled in RL using neural net function approximation?
- TF IDF Spark values are small after cosine similarity
- F1: economic damage because of crashes?
- Why do neurons make multiple connections with each other?
Does frequent change of room and bed causes sleep problems?
I don’t have a fixed bedroom or bed in my home. In which room I sleep and on which bed depends upon if we are using the AC or not.
Also depends on weather there’s are any guests in home.
This leads me to sleeping in different rooms and beds. Is this bad for the quality of my sleep?
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.2017-05-19 18:41:37