- Eye for an eye in judaism
- Is one allowed to study Torah silently if one flatulated?
- How to wait presence of elements in page factory
- Correct chord notation for inverted 7ths
- Developments in musical form in mid-nineteenth - early-twentieth century music
- App Pool created with Powershell name appears as GUID in IIS
- MA Inspection rejected due to wiper blades. For real?
- 6061 ALUMINUM TUBE (Round)
- Broken spark plug white portion cracked
- Drush update to newer version on Drupal 7
- upload file image and display it
- Does too much study cause mental illness?
- [Br]eaking Code Golf [Ba]d
- Decode the string
- How would i use python generator to have cleaner code
- python selenium click link, deal with things that can happen
- Simple 8 Puzzle - ASCII
- Find perfect squares in range
- Do wizards know of great literature by Muggles?
- Novella set in futuristic environmentally focussed portion of USA
Does frequent change of room and bed causes sleep problems?
I don’t have a fixed bedroom or bed in my home. In which room I sleep and on which bed depends upon if we are using the AC or not.
Also depends on weather there’s are any guests in home.
This leads me to sleeping in different rooms and beds. Is this bad for the quality of my sleep?
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.2017-05-19 18:41:37