- Two sided paper scans with Epson WorkForce ES-400
- Quando usar pontos em siglas?
- Siglas e abreviações pontuadas sucedidas por ponto final
- Problems with bluetooth
- How should I mark a source file with GPLv2 as a derivative work?
- Can a non-GPL python program use GPL Python module?
- Should I use first-person (I) or second-person (you) for ToS consent?
- Are NFL athletes employees of their teams?
- Length of time between a summons/appearance notice and the court date?
- «С уважением, (мн. ч.)»
- Пунктуация. Предлоги “невзирая на”, “несмотря на”
- Реально ли самостоятельно выучиться на редактора текста, филолога? Посоветуйте, пожалуйста, любые материалы
- Утратило ли деепричастие глагольное значение?
- HOW BIG A CENTER CUT TO BE STRUCTURALLY SOUND on a 6 ft wide x 16 ft long x 4 inch thick
- Making tung oil varnish matte?
- BEST WAY TO CONSTRUCT A TABLE w CENTER CARVING
- Does somebody know the Song to these lyrics?
- Is there a better method for find and replace in Vim?
- Anyone please tell any tribological Application with combination of high friction and high wear
- System model for motor controlled inverted pendulum with rotating motor body (used in camera stabilizer application)
Does frequent change of room and bed causes sleep problems?
I don’t have a fixed bedroom or bed in my home. In which room I sleep and on which bed depends upon if we are using the AC or not.
Also depends on weather there’s are any guests in home.
This leads me to sleeping in different rooms and beds. Is this bad for the quality of my sleep?
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.2017-05-19 18:41:37