- Air traffic controller in sweden
- What is the maximum sample rate/bit depth of the iPhone for recording?
- How can I fill up my toilet model with water?
- Pose is not remembered as Keyframe
- How to Apply scale to multi user?
- Working of Application Protocol and TCP/IP Protocol
- Is it possible to get a list of user-defined names in IDA?
- How to bypass or block GetSystemTime?
- SdL Delivery service error
- What's the meaning of “took to” in “Democrats took to the Senate floor to protest the legislation. ”
- past simple vs. past perfect in the past
- Is this grammatically correct sentence?
- Everyday vs every day. Do I read stackexchange everyday?
- Elaboration on or Elaboration of?
- Magento 1.9 wysiwyg editor maxlength issue
- Magento 2: Customer is_active field not working?
- How to add buy now button In detail page magento 1.9
- Magento : How to Reaggregate Reviews
- How to display upsell products on the checkout page in magento?
- Add to cart is not working: Uncaught TypeError
Does frequent change of room and bed causes sleep problems?
I don’t have a fixed bedroom or bed in my home. In which room I sleep and on which bed depends upon if we are using the AC or not.
Also depends on weather there’s are any guests in home.
This leads me to sleeping in different rooms and beds. Is this bad for the quality of my sleep?
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.2017-05-19 18:41:37