- this is a test question for using the service
- this testing question involves how greasy grease can get
- Parking a 3-speed internal hub in 2nd gear permanently
- How can I make a Deck of Many Things?
- Can everybody disarm traps?
- Faded out folders in iCloud Drive
- mdfind -onlyin wildcard without pipe
- iOS reply to email with attachment
- iMovie for OS X removed from OS X?
- htaccess redirect invoice.php to /client/invoice.php
- What's a simple but secure method to get file contents into WordPress?
- How can I add a sortable link_updated column to the Link Manager?
- Split output and rejoin again with named pipes on linux
- interface stops retrieving pages when static ip is set
- different directories and wildcards using wget?
- usb 2-3: usb_reset_and_verify_device Failed to disable LTM
- insert current date into text document while editing it in Kate
- What is the KDE equivalent of a Nautilus script?
- How to shut down Fedora without logging in
- Shutdown from login prompt in tty
Does frequent change of room and bed causes sleep problems?
I don’t have a fixed bedroom or bed in my home. In which room I sleep and on which bed depends upon if we are using the AC or not.
Also depends on weather there’s are any guests in home.
This leads me to sleeping in different rooms and beds. Is this bad for the quality of my sleep?
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.2017-05-19 18:41:37