- Store Auth-Token in Cookie or Header?
- Preventing Crypto mining attack on system/server
- When calling a process from another process, Is sending stdin password more secure than sending an ENV variable?
- Password managers and master passwords
- Uniqueness of the square-root of the diffusion matrix?
- Tracelessness of the EM tensor in a closed radiation dominated FRW universe?
- Electron spin and chemical properties
- How can we determine if an integral is point function or path function?
- Entanglement: spin distribution and proportion
- Why is the sum of quarks in proton anti-proton annihilation different in the produced mesons?
- If Berry phase is defined modulo $2\pi$, why not same (sort of) story for Chern number?
- MTG Conspiracy cards allowed in modern
- Is it possible to have a full house and straight flush in same hand with only two players?
- Is removing an app any different from disabling an app?
- SOC vs ARM Core
- choosing FPGA for high frame rate image processing
- Calculating resistance for metal layer from LEF File
- Strong H fields: electronic items susceptible to thier damaging effects and how to shield them
- How do you find buried vias in Altium Designer?
- Wondering if my protective diode is sufficent
Does frequent change of room and bed causes sleep problems?
I don’t have a fixed bedroom or bed in my home. In which room I sleep and on which bed depends upon if we are using the AC or not.
Also depends on weather there’s are any guests in home.
This leads me to sleeping in different rooms and beds. Is this bad for the quality of my sleep?
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.
I have the same problem.I think the answer is:yes.2017-05-19 18:41:37