- How is Akshaya Tritiya celebrated?
- Scriptural reference in Hindusim about shortness of human lives
- Why do Indian women wear Bichhia (Toe Rings)?
- Pronounce the word “Buddh” - phonetics
- SVOD and Social capabilities
- Grandma's Simple Puzzle Box
- Find the Cell Number, free the Mayor
- The very special matrix
- xgboost - How do I treat document ID in pairwise ranking
- SGD data should be randomly selected or sequentially feed?
- Blue Card and Bachelor of Fine Arts in Germany
- Combining freelance work with Kennismigrant work permit in Netherlands
- Which German language test would be more recognized for demonstrating “command of the language” when applying for the blue card/permanent re
- Arduino Uno max serial speed
- Function undermines all code
- Deep Learning: is there any open-source library that can be integrated with Hadoop streaming and MapReduce?
- How is immigration done for stopping flights flying into a country outside?
- How can you fly at 0kts without stalling?
- What is the difference between ACMI and D.O.C.?
Issues with the Default Email address for bounces - authentication
CiviCRM 4.7.19 / Drupal 7.54
I am stuggeling with the setup of the default mail account in CiviCRM
I have setup a IMAP mail account for processing bounced email. Receiving email in this mail account works using my mail client using information below.
Mail account info:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Username: email@example.com (ISP requires that the full email
address be used for the username)
SSL: is activated
CiviCRM (CiviMAIL) settings:
Name: Bounce processing
Username: bounces <<<<--- should be full email addres:
Email domain: mydomain.org
Use SSL: checked
Used for: processing bounces
Results Cron Job -
Entiteit: job Actie: fetch_bounces
CiviMail doesn't concatenate the username to the servername, it just takes whatever you provide and tries to connect using those credentials.
But my guess is that the issue is unrelated to the username, since your error message is:
Failed to connect to the server: mail.mbrainingcentrum.com:993.
I'd guess that you've more likely got a firewall issue, or an SSL issue on your server.
You can test by manually trying to connect to your mail server, using e.g. the instructions here: