- Promissory Note
- Текст после P.S. пишется с большой буквы?
- Treatment for pain and depression
- Is a double aura unusual?
- What type of food (herb, root) helps with sleep?
- Why do deep-friction treatments stimulate fibroblast activity and collagen production?
- What are the symptoms of depression/ OCD / suicidal depression? How we can identify a person by his behavior?
- Air Nails or Staples?
- vim: count how many buffers been modified?
- Question about bounday layer thickness?
- How to make “shell-command-on-region” display output as a message on a non-zero exit code?
- Org agenda - edit the headline itself
- The World of Floating Islands
- Gas giant with multiple habitable planets orbiting and rings possible?
- How to calculate precession cycle's duration?
- How do different Astika schools prove the existence of the soul?
- What scriptural verse proves (or disproves) that water is as pure as the container in which it's stored?
- How to create my own murder mystery game?
- What is the standard procedure for Data Analysis?
- Error in FUN(newX[, i], …) : argument “Iclo” is missing, with no default
Issues with the Default Email address for bounces - authentication
CiviCRM 4.7.19 / Drupal 7.54
I am stuggeling with the setup of the default mail account in CiviCRM
I have setup a IMAP mail account for processing bounced email. Receiving email in this mail account works using my mail client using information below.
Mail account info:
Email address: email@example.com
Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (ISP requires that the full email
address be used for the username)
SSL: is activated
CiviCRM (CiviMAIL) settings:
Name: Bounce processing
Username: bounces <<<<--- should be full email addres:
Email domain: mydomain.org
Use SSL: checked
Used for: processing bounces
Results Cron Job -
Entiteit: job Actie: fetch_bounces
CiviMail doesn't concatenate the username to the servername, it just takes whatever you provide and tries to connect using those credentials.
But my guess is that the issue is unrelated to the username, since your error message is:
Failed to connect to the server: mail.mbrainingcentrum.com:993.
I'd guess that you've more likely got a firewall issue, or an SSL issue on your server.
You can test by manually trying to connect to your mail server, using e.g. the instructions here: