- Is there a way to understand the IPA of different words in different languages?
- Full node sync only preserve the last 128 history states
- Solidity (Quick or Insertion) Sort
- Setup Ethereum-Wallet as geth RPC
- Error in transfer change from crowdsale wallet to payee wallet
- Calculate required funds for truffle migrate to live network
- What Account is used by Truffle as a Default?
- Why MyEtherWallet don't display some functions in “Iteract with contract” menu?
- Error: The contract code couldn't be stored, please check your gas amount during deploy
- MetaMask, what is it and how to use it
- Exchange on smart contract
- Stuck on the log-in screen after trying to fix another problem
- Does video game code that uses a GPL engine have to be GPL?
- Why cops can seize cash in civil forfeiture but cannot check serial number behind stereo equipment?
- How can I be 100% sure of the validity of a ticket by a speed camera?
- Как правильно разобрать по составу слово “соловей”?
- Прописная буква как средство индивидуализации
- Difficulty in falling asleep?
- Stop relapsing of chronic prostatitis by herbal medicine
- how to set a watch in the vim debugger
Issues with the Default Email address for bounces - authentication
CiviCRM 4.7.19 / Drupal 7.54
I am stuggeling with the setup of the default mail account in CiviCRM
I have setup a IMAP mail account for processing bounced email. Receiving email in this mail account works using my mail client using information below.
Mail account info:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Username: email@example.com (ISP requires that the full email
address be used for the username)
SSL: is activated
CiviCRM (CiviMAIL) settings:
Name: Bounce processing
Username: bounces <<<<--- should be full email addres:
Email domain: mydomain.org
Use SSL: checked
Used for: processing bounces
Results Cron Job -
Entiteit: job Actie: fetch_bounces
CiviMail doesn't concatenate the username to the servername, it just takes whatever you provide and tries to connect using those credentials.
But my guess is that the issue is unrelated to the username, since your error message is:
Failed to connect to the server: mail.mbrainingcentrum.com:993.
I'd guess that you've more likely got a firewall issue, or an SSL issue on your server.
You can test by manually trying to connect to your mail server, using e.g. the instructions here: