- Process service call after sending response
- Forum Advanced solution on Drupal 8
- How to execute the code at certain time without relying on Cron
- Forum URl Alias
- Is it possible to alias paths for contextually generated page views?
- Images field is not loaded in node page in different language as default
- What do you optimize for? Sharpe ratio, profit factor, profit/drawdown, etc
- How does the 'selective liquidity taking' theory explain concavity of a market impact?
- The Top Ten Elements You Won't BELIEVE Are In This Array
- Throttle submissions to ExecutorService
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 2 Handlers and notifications
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 1 Processing and storing
- Separating integers substrings from those with alphabetical letters
- Menu driven program to store data for a book collection
- Find a missing numbers, single missing number and two missing numbers, from consecutive range
- What does Rose/Cassandra hide down her top?
- Could Dr Manhattan have cured Janey's cancer?
- Objects in Tempdb that are not associated with a session
- Postgres declare table as a parameter for a function?
- How to query for certain text in log messages from Google App Engine that are exported to BigQuery?
Issues with the Default Email address for bounces - authentication
CiviCRM 4.7.19 / Drupal 7.54
I am stuggeling with the setup of the default mail account in CiviCRM
I have setup a IMAP mail account for processing bounced email. Receiving email in this mail account works using my mail client using information below.
Mail account info:
Email address: email@example.com
Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (ISP requires that the full email
address be used for the username)
SSL: is activated
CiviCRM (CiviMAIL) settings:
Name: Bounce processing
Username: bounces <<<<--- should be full email addres:
Email domain: mydomain.org
Use SSL: checked
Used for: processing bounces
Results Cron Job -
Entiteit: job Actie: fetch_bounces
CiviMail doesn't concatenate the username to the servername, it just takes whatever you provide and tries to connect using those credentials.
But my guess is that the issue is unrelated to the username, since your error message is:
Failed to connect to the server: mail.mbrainingcentrum.com:993.
I'd guess that you've more likely got a firewall issue, or an SSL issue on your server.
You can test by manually trying to connect to your mail server, using e.g. the instructions here: