- Must one have intent that a specific food will fulfill the third meal for them?
- The 70 weeks in Daniel 9
- What is “the day of the LORD” found in Isaiah 212 and elsewhere and when does/did it occur?
- Seagull S6 acoustic guitar feels very hard to play
- Customize SharePoint 2013 multiple choices field
- Process service call after sending response
- Forum Advanced solution on Drupal 8
- How to execute the code at certain time without relying on Cron
- Forum URl Alias
- Is it possible to alias paths for contextually generated page views?
- Images field is not loaded in node page in different language as default
- What do you optimize for? Sharpe ratio, profit factor, profit/drawdown, etc
- How does the 'selective liquidity taking' theory explain concavity of a market impact?
- The Top Ten Elements You Won't BELIEVE Are In This Array
- Throttle submissions to ExecutorService
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 2 Handlers and notifications
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 1 Processing and storing
- Separating integers substrings from those with alphabetical letters
- Menu driven program to store data for a book collection
- Find a missing numbers, single missing number and two missing numbers, from consecutive range
I've just created my own sms gateway using a Huawei E303 dongle and a cheap GSM sim card and I forsee great possibilities if a CIVI extension can be developed for this. Its based on the OS PlaySMS gateway. PlaySMS itself has an api and can be configured to use many other 3rd party gateways including clickatell and Twillio as well as DIY setups using GSM sim and a dongle. Can all be put on a rasp pi.
I think it would be great if Civi had functionality to use PlaySMS as an SMS provider. It would mean dedicated outgoing and incoming sms functionality available via a cheap sim service. I'd be happy to provide documentation on building the rasp pi setup and configuring playsms, and using the playsms api. https://github.com/antonraharja/playSMS/blob/master/documents/development/WEBSERVICES.md
I'd need support with the CIVI side of things, getting an extension written etc. How to develop this as a MIH? anyone interested in helping?
This might be a good starting point:
This might be a good starting point: https://github.com/nditech/org.ndi.sms.telerivet
That's a pretty simple provider so you could probably more or less just plug in the PlaySMS library instead of the telerivet one.2017-05-19 18:45:18