- Is it possible to add additional custom attributes in Salesforce as Identity Provider SSO scenario?
- How to deploy unmanaged package in developer org .which has Person Account is disabled?
- Conditional page overriding using nooveride=1 #Salesforce1
- how to apply mass delete java script function for deleting specific record type in case
- how to display the forward to friend email in microsite in exacttraget
- EnvironmentHubMember object is not available in salesforce sandbox,But this sandbox has 'Environment hub org id ',How can i enable it?
- Get details of a controller class dynamically
- How to use attribute in custom settings?
- Replace a word with bracket
- How to exclude users who already received an email
- Integrate Social Studio with Google Analytics using REST API?
- Validation Rule Visual Force Page
- If one hits puberty before age of 12 or 9, is it obligatory to fast in Hanafi madhab?
- Is “May our lives be sacrificed” a set Muslim phrase?
- Is converting to Islam easier than Judaism?
- Allah is not omnipresent?
- Why do I get “Connection refused” error?
- The mirror that apt-get is trying to use is down
- Raspberry Pi-3 RT Preempt Linux Kernel Build Error
- Upload Unix TimeStamp to Webserver with image File (Python, PHP)
Error Linking Drupal user to edit their Civi CRM profile
I'm attempting to provide a link for members to edit their CiviCRM profile page. I'm using the following code: civicrm/profile/edit?reset=1&gid=N.
When member clicks on the link they received the following error message:
Sorry but we are not able to provide this at the moment.
is not of the type Positive
The following is what is found in the log:
#0 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Core/Error.php(374): CRM_Core_Error::backtrace()
#1 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Utils/Type.php(358): CRM_Core_Error::fatal(" is not of the type Positive")
#2 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Core/BAO/UFGroup.php(298): CRM_Utils_Type::escape(NULL, "Positive")
#3 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Profile/Form.php(309): CRM_Core_BAO_UFGroup::getFields(NULL, FALSE, NULL, NULL, NULL, FALSE, NULL, FALSE, NULL, 1)
To expose a profile to Drupal Users/Members for updating in Drupal - you have a number of options - including out of the box - the Profile Name and Address on /user - when your Members have a Drupal account and are logged in:
hit Hello 'Name' to get to /user
Name and Address is a CiviCRM Profile -> hit Edit to update it
Name and Address profile appears here because in it's Profile setting is has View/Edit Drupal User Account checked.2017-05-19 16:35:03