- Lan server on Minecraft not working Pls help
- How to connect kindles through mindcraft without using Xbox live?
- Show “featured” tab even when there are no questions with bounties
- Please help. I can't ask questions [duplicate]
- Inline suggested edit reviews are truncated in medium-width windows
- Sitecore deployment rollback
- Can I use abesse with hinc, inde, and others?
- How to transfer golem tokens from my zebpay wallet to my ethereum address
- Calling a payable contract function from truffle console
- Achilles invulnerability?
- Может ли союз быть общим элементом для частей ССП?
- «Срок годности: 2 года». Каким членом предложения является «2 года»?
- Organisation membership with Drupal user account
- Self-sustaining thermal systems
- How to use
to delete and go next region with yasnippet
- How would gravity affect a structure that completely encircled the earth
- Sending activation emails to all pending users
- log-based activation function
- What is the novelty in AlphaGo, Google Deepmind's Go playing system?
Error Linking Drupal user to edit their Civi CRM profile
I'm attempting to provide a link for members to edit their CiviCRM profile page. I'm using the following code: civicrm/profile/edit?reset=1&gid=N.
When member clicks on the link they received the following error message:
Sorry but we are not able to provide this at the moment.
is not of the type Positive
The following is what is found in the log:
#0 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Core/Error.php(374): CRM_Core_Error::backtrace()
#1 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Utils/Type.php(358): CRM_Core_Error::fatal(" is not of the type Positive")
#2 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Core/BAO/UFGroup.php(298): CRM_Utils_Type::escape(NULL, "Positive")
#3 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Profile/Form.php(309): CRM_Core_BAO_UFGroup::getFields(NULL, FALSE, NULL, NULL, NULL, FALSE, NULL, FALSE, NULL, 1)
To expose a profile to Drupal Users/Members for updating in Drupal - you have a number of options - including out of the box - the Profile Name and Address on /user - when your Members have a Drupal account and are logged in:
hit Hello 'Name' to get to /user
Name and Address is a CiviCRM Profile -> hit Edit to update it
Name and Address profile appears here because in it's Profile setting is has View/Edit Drupal User Account checked.2017-05-19 16:35:03