- Is removing an app any different from disabling an app?
- SOC vs ARM Core
- choosing FPGA for high frame rate image processing
- Calculating resistance for metal layer from LEF File
- Strong H fields: electronic items susceptible to thier damaging effects and how to shield them
- How do you find buried vias in Altium Designer?
- Wondering if my protective diode is sufficent
- Leading power factor for residential customers
- Will RS-485 work over non-twisted pair?
- Difference between compensation and using a PID contoller?
- Version control and personal configuration file
- Know the index of the value in array
- Is it appropriate to make a User Story for removing small pieces of existing functionality?
- How to deploy Django application in aws
- Fork bent on a flat pack bike - what to do?
- Is it possible to buy weapon attachment modifications?
- Who decides whether to opt out of beneficial abilities when under Suggestion?
- Folder Actions missing in High Sierra?
- Where does homebrew log?
- Is there a key that will show details during install?
Error Linking Drupal user to edit their Civi CRM profile
I'm attempting to provide a link for members to edit their CiviCRM profile page. I'm using the following code: civicrm/profile/edit?reset=1&gid=N.
When member clicks on the link they received the following error message:
Sorry but we are not able to provide this at the moment.
is not of the type Positive
The following is what is found in the log:
#0 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Core/Error.php(374): CRM_Core_Error::backtrace()
#1 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Utils/Type.php(358): CRM_Core_Error::fatal(" is not of the type Positive")
#2 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Core/BAO/UFGroup.php(298): CRM_Utils_Type::escape(NULL, "Positive")
#3 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Profile/Form.php(309): CRM_Core_BAO_UFGroup::getFields(NULL, FALSE, NULL, NULL, NULL, FALSE, NULL, FALSE, NULL, 1)
To expose a profile to Drupal Users/Members for updating in Drupal - you have a number of options - including out of the box - the Profile Name and Address on /user - when your Members have a Drupal account and are logged in:
hit Hello 'Name' to get to /user
Name and Address is a CiviCRM Profile -> hit Edit to update it
Name and Address profile appears here because in it's Profile setting is has View/Edit Drupal User Account checked.2017-05-19 16:35:03