- Air traffic controller in sweden
- What is the maximum sample rate/bit depth of the iPhone for recording?
- How can I fill up my toilet model with water?
- Pose is not remembered as Keyframe
- How to Apply scale to multi user?
- Working of Application Protocol and TCP/IP Protocol
- Is it possible to get a list of user-defined names in IDA?
- How to bypass or block GetSystemTime?
- SdL Delivery service error
- What's the meaning of “took to” in “Democrats took to the Senate floor to protest the legislation. ”
- past simple vs. past perfect in the past
- Is this grammatically correct sentence?
- Everyday vs every day. Do I read stackexchange everyday?
- Elaboration on or Elaboration of?
- Magento 1.9 wysiwyg editor maxlength issue
- Magento 2: Customer is_active field not working?
- How to add buy now button In detail page magento 1.9
- Magento : How to Reaggregate Reviews
- How to display upsell products on the checkout page in magento?
- Add to cart is not working: Uncaught TypeError
Error Linking Drupal user to edit their Civi CRM profile
I'm attempting to provide a link for members to edit their CiviCRM profile page. I'm using the following code: civicrm/profile/edit?reset=1&gid=N.
When member clicks on the link they received the following error message:
Sorry but we are not able to provide this at the moment.
is not of the type Positive
The following is what is found in the log:
#0 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Core/Error.php(374): CRM_Core_Error::backtrace()
#1 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Utils/Type.php(358): CRM_Core_Error::fatal(" is not of the type Positive")
#2 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Core/BAO/UFGroup.php(298): CRM_Utils_Type::escape(NULL, "Positive")
#3 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Profile/Form.php(309): CRM_Core_BAO_UFGroup::getFields(NULL, FALSE, NULL, NULL, NULL, FALSE, NULL, FALSE, NULL, 1)
To expose a profile to Drupal Users/Members for updating in Drupal - you have a number of options - including out of the box - the Profile Name and Address on /user - when your Members have a Drupal account and are logged in:
hit Hello 'Name' to get to /user
Name and Address is a CiviCRM Profile -> hit Edit to update it
Name and Address profile appears here because in it's Profile setting is has View/Edit Drupal User Account checked.2017-05-19 16:35:03