- Seagull S6 acoustic guitar feels very hard to play
- Customize SharePoint 2013 multiple choices field
- Process service call after sending response
- Forum Advanced solution on Drupal 8
- How to execute the code at certain time without relying on Cron
- Forum URl Alias
- Is it possible to alias paths for contextually generated page views?
- Images field is not loaded in node page in different language as default
- What do you optimize for? Sharpe ratio, profit factor, profit/drawdown, etc
- How does the 'selective liquidity taking' theory explain concavity of a market impact?
- The Top Ten Elements You Won't BELIEVE Are In This Array
- Throttle submissions to ExecutorService
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 2 Handlers and notifications
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 1 Processing and storing
- Separating integers substrings from those with alphabetical letters
- Menu driven program to store data for a book collection
- Find a missing numbers, single missing number and two missing numbers, from consecutive range
- What does Rose/Cassandra hide down her top?
- Could Dr Manhattan have cured Janey's cancer?
- Objects in Tempdb that are not associated with a session
Error Linking Drupal user to edit their Civi CRM profile
I'm attempting to provide a link for members to edit their CiviCRM profile page. I'm using the following code: civicrm/profile/edit?reset=1&gid=N.
When member clicks on the link they received the following error message:
Sorry but we are not able to provide this at the moment.
is not of the type Positive
The following is what is found in the log:
#0 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Core/Error.php(374): CRM_Core_Error::backtrace()
#1 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Utils/Type.php(358): CRM_Core_Error::fatal(" is not of the type Positive")
#2 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Core/BAO/UFGroup.php(298): CRM_Utils_Type::escape(NULL, "Positive")
#3 /Users/executivedirector/Desktop/BAH/sites/all/modules/civicrm/CRM/Profile/Form.php(309): CRM_Core_BAO_UFGroup::getFields(NULL, FALSE, NULL, NULL, NULL, FALSE, NULL, FALSE, NULL, 1)
To expose a profile to Drupal Users/Members for updating in Drupal - you have a number of options - including out of the box - the Profile Name and Address on /user - when your Members have a Drupal account and are logged in:
hit Hello 'Name' to get to /user
Name and Address is a CiviCRM Profile -> hit Edit to update it
Name and Address profile appears here because in it's Profile setting is has View/Edit Drupal User Account checked.2017-05-19 16:35:03