- BiBTeX style with hyperlinks and [key] citations
- Custom pagestyle with titleps induce undefined control commands
- How to generate this illustration in LaTeX?
- Bad line break in an epigraph-like definition with a citation
- Subtleties in placing subscript: explaining what TeX is actually doing
- How can I use updateParameters to handle both points AND polyline feature layers?
- Get vehicle data (access gpx file) from GpsGate API
- Getting Index of Selected Combobox in ArcGIS Python addin
- How do I batch input alias names from a table for a large dataset in ArcMap or ArcCatalog?
- Are there any web services that return an elevation raster given a bounding box?
- Clip tool output does not follow the shape of the output extent and raster values are simplified
- Edit default version table view using SQL Server
- save clipped image analysis raster
- “grouping” or roll up records in a table
- Derive Distance between Points and Polygons within Radius ArcMap
- Subdividing large files due to gdalwarp - too big image size
- QGIS: colour a vector file based on colour data in a field
- what is needed to reconfigure a three way switch to two single gangs to control two separate lights
- Did I use the ground wire right? (Light Fixture)
- Connecting new drain/overflow drain assembly using coupling
Need to detect weight of a brick in a swimming pool
6 days ago
I need to throw a brick anywhere into a Olympic size swimming pool and detect how much weight that brick is. I am not too sure what load sensor would work here.