- Use one Raspberry Pi as dedicated graphics processor
- RPi corrupting one SD card a week
- Jessie: libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to authenticate
- What us the importance of amides & polyamides?
- Multi-solvent recrystallization to extract solute from glycerol?
- Why is nitrogen dioxide brown?
- Why is standard reduction potential an intensive property?
- Difficulties understanding how salt bridge works
- Determination of magnesium sulfate hydrate formula
- Will the Ford-Fulkerson method return any value if the residual network is ignored?
- What is the recurrence form of Bubble-Sort
- Is Timsort more efficient than merge sort and why?
- On $BPP$ as oracle and $BPP$ with oracle?
- Computational power difference between all interconnected qubit vs few interconnected qubit
- Universal Hash Function
- Can publisher alter or invent writing and attribute that to the author without consultation?
- NFL fields missing team logo
- How much does a full/empty jetboil canister weigh?
- Could ketosis be therapeutic for ADHD based on the neuro-energetic theory of attention?
- Why does NDSolve work with an initial condition but not a final condition?
Need to detect weight of a brick in a swimming pool
I need to throw a brick anywhere into a Olympic size swimming pool and detect how much weight that brick is. I am not too sure what load sensor would work here.