- Bugs on mint leaves
- Something's eating my plants
- Term for Deceptive Logic
- In what context can kiniira mean 'pleased'?
- ことに… at the end of a sentence
- Must one have intent that a specific food will fulfill the third meal for them?
- The 70 weeks in Daniel 9
- What is “the day of the LORD” found in Isaiah 212 and elsewhere and when does/did it occur?
- Seagull S6 acoustic guitar feels very hard to play
- Customize SharePoint 2013 multiple choices field
- Process service call after sending response
- Forum Advanced solution on Drupal 8
- How to execute the code at certain time without relying on Cron
- Forum URl Alias
- Is it possible to alias paths for contextually generated page views?
- Images field is not loaded in node page in different language as default
- What do you optimize for? Sharpe ratio, profit factor, profit/drawdown, etc
- How does the 'selective liquidity taking' theory explain concavity of a market impact?
- The Top Ten Elements You Won't BELIEVE Are In This Array
- Throttle submissions to ExecutorService
Need to detect weight of a brick in a swimming pool
I need to throw a brick anywhere into a Olympic size swimming pool and detect how much weight that brick is. I am not too sure what load sensor would work here.