- What is difference between the roles of Manu and Prajapati?
- How is Akshaya Tritiya celebrated?
- Scriptural reference in Hindusim about shortness of human lives
- Why do Indian women wear Bichhia (Toe Rings)?
- Pronounce the word “Buddh” - phonetics
- SVOD and Social capabilities
- Grandma's Simple Puzzle Box
- Find the Cell Number, free the Mayor
- The very special matrix
- xgboost - How do I treat document ID in pairwise ranking
- SGD data should be randomly selected or sequentially feed?
- Blue Card and Bachelor of Fine Arts in Germany
- Combining freelance work with Kennismigrant work permit in Netherlands
- Which German language test would be more recognized for demonstrating “command of the language” when applying for the blue card/permanent re
- Arduino Uno max serial speed
- Function undermines all code
- Deep Learning: is there any open-source library that can be integrated with Hadoop streaming and MapReduce?
- How is immigration done for stopping flights flying into a country outside?
- How can you fly at 0kts without stalling?
Need to detect weight of a brick in a swimming pool
I need to throw a brick anywhere into a Olympic size swimming pool and detect how much weight that brick is. I am not too sure what load sensor would work here.