- Seagull S6 acoustic guitar feels very hard to play
- Customize SharePoint 2013 multiple choices field
- Process service call after sending response
- Forum Advanced solution on Drupal 8
- How to execute the code at certain time without relying on Cron
- Forum URl Alias
- Is it possible to alias paths for contextually generated page views?
- Images field is not loaded in node page in different language as default
- What do you optimize for? Sharpe ratio, profit factor, profit/drawdown, etc
- How does the 'selective liquidity taking' theory explain concavity of a market impact?
- The Top Ten Elements You Won't BELIEVE Are In This Array
- Throttle submissions to ExecutorService
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 2 Handlers and notifications
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 1 Processing and storing
- Separating integers substrings from those with alphabetical letters
- Menu driven program to store data for a book collection
- Find a missing numbers, single missing number and two missing numbers, from consecutive range
- What does Rose/Cassandra hide down her top?
- Could Dr Manhattan have cured Janey's cancer?
- Objects in Tempdb that are not associated with a session
What kinds of engineers are likely to be in demand on a future Mars colony?
If humans succeed in setting up a colony on Mars in the future, as Elon Musk hopes to do, presumably they'll need a lot of engineers.
What engineering specialisms are likely to be especially in demand in that environment?
Put another way: if I wanted to maximise my chances of getting a ticket to Mars, what would be a good niche to start studying today?