- Combat training at toronto
- Rename Keys in Nested Association
- Find the maximum half-width of 3D figure
- ParametricNDSolve with Event(ff)
- Use a symmetric mesh in ListDensityPlot
- Problem of graph with ListPlot
- SmoothDensityHistogram hiding data structure
- What is the primary energy source for sprouting plants?
- Trace nitrogen content in agar
- Fungus Preservation
- What is the currently the cheapest but reliable commercial custom Sanger sequencing company?
- can a electrode replace a neuron
- found this flying ant like insect in pune, help me identify it?
- Do PC-12 cells have to be stored in nitrogen?
- Please correct me for this '人多就是非多'
- 请教一下『还』字（huan2、hai2 两者）的语源
- Why did Tom Riddle's face become hideous?
- Non-reflecting boundary conditions for compressible Navier-Stokes equations
- How to use this 5 and a half width windshield?
- What element is this a piece of, and how can I repair it?
What kinds of engineers are likely to be in demand on a future Mars colony?
If humans succeed in setting up a colony on Mars in the future, as Elon Musk hopes to do, presumably they'll need a lot of engineers.
What engineering specialisms are likely to be especially in demand in that environment?
Put another way: if I wanted to maximise my chances of getting a ticket to Mars, what would be a good niche to start studying today?