- Promissory Note
- Текст после P.S. пишется с большой буквы?
- Treatment for pain and depression
- Is a double aura unusual?
- What type of food (herb, root) helps with sleep?
- Why do deep-friction treatments stimulate fibroblast activity and collagen production?
- What are the symptoms of depression/ OCD / suicidal depression? How we can identify a person by his behavior?
- Air Nails or Staples?
- vim: count how many buffers been modified?
- Question about bounday layer thickness?
- How to make “shell-command-on-region” display output as a message on a non-zero exit code?
- Org agenda - edit the headline itself
- The World of Floating Islands
- Gas giant with multiple habitable planets orbiting and rings possible?
- How to calculate precession cycle's duration?
- How do different Astika schools prove the existence of the soul?
- What scriptural verse proves (or disproves) that water is as pure as the container in which it's stored?
- How to create my own murder mystery game?
- What is the standard procedure for Data Analysis?
- Error in FUN(newX[, i], …) : argument “Iclo” is missing, with no default
What kinds of engineers are likely to be in demand on a future Mars colony?
If humans succeed in setting up a colony on Mars in the future, as Elon Musk hopes to do, presumably they'll need a lot of engineers.
What engineering specialisms are likely to be especially in demand in that environment?
Put another way: if I wanted to maximise my chances of getting a ticket to Mars, what would be a good niche to start studying today?