- Pronounce the word “Buddh” - phonetics
- SVOD and Social capabilities
- Grandma's Simple Puzzle Box
- Find the Cell Number, free the Mayor
- The very special matrix
- xgboost - How do I treat document ID in pairwise ranking
- SGD data should be randomly selected or sequentially feed?
- Blue Card and Bachelor of Fine Arts in Germany
- Combining freelance work with Kennismigrant work permit in Netherlands
- Which German language test would be more recognized for demonstrating “command of the language” when applying for the blue card/permanent re
- Arduino Uno max serial speed
- Function undermines all code
- Deep Learning: is there any open-source library that can be integrated with Hadoop streaming and MapReduce?
- How is immigration done for stopping flights flying into a country outside?
- How can you fly at 0kts without stalling?
- What is the difference between ACMI and D.O.C.?
- How to calculate the correction of elevation and temperature?
- How to calculate the distance between an aircraft and a radio transmitter or receiving end?
- calculating focal length of concave lens
What kinds of engineers are likely to be in demand on a future Mars colony?
If humans succeed in setting up a colony on Mars in the future, as Elon Musk hopes to do, presumably they'll need a lot of engineers.
What engineering specialisms are likely to be especially in demand in that environment?
Put another way: if I wanted to maximise my chances of getting a ticket to Mars, what would be a good niche to start studying today?