- How to transfer balance from Geth account to an actual place?
- How do I spend ether from an internal transaction?
- Truffle deploy via Infura : does it work?
- web3 solidity variable can't set value
- Trading an etheruem based token
- Promissory Note
- Текст после P.S. пишется с большой буквы?
- Treatment for pain and depression
- Is a double aura unusual?
- What type of food (herb, root) helps with sleep?
- Why do deep-friction treatments stimulate fibroblast activity and collagen production?
- What are the symptoms of depression/ OCD / suicidal depression? How we can identify a person by his behavior?
- Air Nails or Staples?
- vim: count how many buffers been modified?
- Question about bounday layer thickness?
- How to make “shell-command-on-region” display output as a message on a non-zero exit code?
- Org agenda - edit the headline itself
- The World of Floating Islands
- Gas giant with multiple habitable planets orbiting and rings possible?
- How to calculate precession cycle's duration?
Fortran mode: Moving with M-f or M-b suddenly stopped working
I was using fortran-mode for some time without problem, but recently the bindings M-f and M-b stopped working.
It seems that they are not bound to the forward-word and backward-word moving commands anymore, but instead to some commands defined in a file called ftnchek.el (this is what C-h k told me about them), which is apparently a "fortran 77 syntax and semantics checker". In this file, I found these:
; I'm not sure I like these but nobody's complaining.
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\C-x`" 'ftnchek-next-error)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-s" 'ftnchek-subprogram)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-b" 'ftnchek-buffer)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-p" 'ftnchek-previous-subprogram)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-n" 'ftnchek-next-subprogram)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-f" 'ftnchek-first-executable)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-h" 'ftnchek-what-subprogram)
which I think causes the problem.
So I have two questions:
ftncheck.el is not part of Emacs, so it's part of your config.
If you don't need ftncheck.el then you can just disable it or remove it.
Otherwise, you can just remove those keybindings:
;; Use default global binding for M-f and M-b.
(local-set-key "\M-f" nil)
(local-set-key "\M-b" nil)))2017-05-19 19:03:16