- Is there a way to understand the IPA of different words in different languages?
- Full node sync only preserve the last 128 history states
- Solidity (Quick or Insertion) Sort
- Setup Ethereum-Wallet as geth RPC
- Error in transfer change from crowdsale wallet to payee wallet
- Calculate required funds for truffle migrate to live network
- What Account is used by Truffle as a Default?
- Why MyEtherWallet don't display some functions in “Iteract with contract” menu?
- Error: The contract code couldn't be stored, please check your gas amount during deploy
- MetaMask, what is it and how to use it
- Exchange on smart contract
- Stuck on the log-in screen after trying to fix another problem
- Does video game code that uses a GPL engine have to be GPL?
- Why cops can seize cash in civil forfeiture but cannot check serial number behind stereo equipment?
- How can I be 100% sure of the validity of a ticket by a speed camera?
- Как правильно разобрать по составу слово “соловей”?
- Прописная буква как средство индивидуализации
- Difficulty in falling asleep?
- Stop relapsing of chronic prostatitis by herbal medicine
- how to set a watch in the vim debugger
Fortran mode: Moving with M-f or M-b suddenly stopped working
I was using fortran-mode for some time without problem, but recently the bindings M-f and M-b stopped working.
It seems that they are not bound to the forward-word and backward-word moving commands anymore, but instead to some commands defined in a file called ftnchek.el (this is what C-h k told me about them), which is apparently a "fortran 77 syntax and semantics checker". In this file, I found these:
; I'm not sure I like these but nobody's complaining.
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\C-x`" 'ftnchek-next-error)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-s" 'ftnchek-subprogram)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-b" 'ftnchek-buffer)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-p" 'ftnchek-previous-subprogram)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-n" 'ftnchek-next-subprogram)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-f" 'ftnchek-first-executable)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-h" 'ftnchek-what-subprogram)
which I think causes the problem.
So I have two questions:
ftncheck.el is not part of Emacs, so it's part of your config.
If you don't need ftncheck.el then you can just disable it or remove it.
Otherwise, you can just remove those keybindings:
;; Use default global binding for M-f and M-b.
(local-set-key "\M-f" nil)
(local-set-key "\M-b" nil)))2017-05-19 19:03:16