- How to wait presence of elements in page factory
- Correct chord notation for inverted 7ths
- Developments in musical form in mid-nineteenth - early-twentieth century music
- App Pool created with Powershell name appears as GUID in IIS
- MA Inspection rejected due to wiper blades. For real?
- 6061 ALUMINUM TUBE (Round)
- Broken spark plug white portion cracked
- Drush update to newer version on Drupal 7
- upload file image and display it
- Does too much study cause mental illness?
- [Br]eaking Code Golf [Ba]d
- Decode the string
- How would i use python generator to have cleaner code
- python selenium click link, deal with things that can happen
- Simple 8 Puzzle - ASCII
- Find perfect squares in range
- Do wizards know of great literature by Muggles?
- Novella set in futuristic environmentally focussed portion of USA
- Why does PostgreSQL perform better if hyperthreading is disabled?
- magicavoxel viewer set explicit scale
Fortran mode: Moving with M-f or M-b suddenly stopped working
I was using fortran-mode for some time without problem, but recently the bindings M-f and M-b stopped working.
It seems that they are not bound to the forward-word and backward-word moving commands anymore, but instead to some commands defined in a file called ftnchek.el (this is what C-h k told me about them), which is apparently a "fortran 77 syntax and semantics checker". In this file, I found these:
; I'm not sure I like these but nobody's complaining.
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\C-x`" 'ftnchek-next-error)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-s" 'ftnchek-subprogram)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-b" 'ftnchek-buffer)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-p" 'ftnchek-previous-subprogram)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-n" 'ftnchek-next-subprogram)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-f" 'ftnchek-first-executable)
(define-key fortran-mode-map "\M-h" 'ftnchek-what-subprogram)
which I think causes the problem.
So I have two questions:
ftncheck.el is not part of Emacs, so it's part of your config.
If you don't need ftncheck.el then you can just disable it or remove it.
Otherwise, you can just remove those keybindings:
;; Use default global binding for M-f and M-b.
(local-set-key "\M-f" nil)
(local-set-key "\M-b" nil)))2017-05-19 19:03:16