- How do you say you are bored and need work to do?
- Job opportunities in different branches of Information technology and robotics
- Manager failing to manage
- Support the following operations on a balanced tree
- Nurse scheduling
- Longest increasing subsequence on pairs
- C Program: Type conversion from int to float
- Introducing myself to a research mentor
- Refuted papers: do they belong in a literature review?
- I'm 18, just completed high school can I publish research papers?
- Are studies included in most meta-analyses based on a narrow range of participants?
- Which Cognitive Sciences are the most affected by the Replication Crisis?
- What is the difference between priming and influence?
- API HTTP Request Signing using base64 encoding/decoding and HMAC (Cryptocurrencies Exchange, GDAX)
- Nice automatic graph arrangement?
- Potential ambiguities in function Limit (Generate explicit conditions on parameters)
- How do I solve for a vector-valued variable?
- Are the mail settings as given in preferences still programmatically accessible in V 11.2
- Finite element mesh not resolving features
- shooting method
How to enable type-check rules with flycheck-tslint
I want flycheck to use the tslint's --type-check flag to compile my typescript files. In order to see unused imports on the fly inside emacs.
By tslint docs
Enables the type checker when running linting rules. --project must be
specified in order to enable type checking.
I also found out that I can set flycheck-tslint-args to add aditional aguments to tslint. Here it is a snippet of my config file
(defun setup-tide-mode ()
(setq flycheck-tslint-args . ((concat "--project tsconfig.json --type-check " buffer-file-name )))
(setq flycheck-check-syntax-automatically '(save mode-enabled))
(add-hook 'typescript-mode-hook #'setup-tide-mode)
The equivalent command runs just fine on terminal
��─ �� tslint --project tsc