- Official encrypted wallet generator
- Ars gratia artis
- How to transfer balance from Geth account to an actual place?
- How do I spend ether from an internal transaction?
- Truffle deploy via Infura : does it work?
- web3 solidity variable can't set value
- Trading an etheruem based token
- Promissory Note
- Текст после P.S. пишется с большой буквы?
- Treatment for pain and depression
- Is a double aura unusual?
- What type of food (herb, root) helps with sleep?
- Why do deep-friction treatments stimulate fibroblast activity and collagen production?
- What are the symptoms of depression/ OCD / suicidal depression? How we can identify a person by his behavior?
- Air Nails or Staples?
- vim: count how many buffers been modified?
- Question about bounday layer thickness?
- How to make “shell-command-on-region” display output as a message on a non-zero exit code?
- Org agenda - edit the headline itself
- The World of Floating Islands
How to enable type-check rules with flycheck-tslint
I want flycheck to use the tslint's --type-check flag to compile my typescript files. In order to see unused imports on the fly inside emacs.
By tslint docs
Enables the type checker when running linting rules. --project must be
specified in order to enable type checking.
I also found out that I can set flycheck-tslint-args to add aditional aguments to tslint. Here it is a snippet of my config file
(defun setup-tide-mode ()
(setq flycheck-tslint-args . ((concat "--project tsconfig.json --type-check " buffer-file-name )))
(setq flycheck-check-syntax-automatically '(save mode-enabled))
(add-hook 'typescript-mode-hook #'setup-tide-mode)
The equivalent command runs just fine on terminal
��─ �� tslint --project tsc