- Rename Keys in Nested Association
- Find the maximum half-width of 3D figure
- ParametricNDSolve with Event(ff)
- Use a symmetric mesh in ListDensityPlot
- Problem of graph with ListPlot
- SmoothDensityHistogram hiding data structure
- What is the primary energy source for sprouting plants?
- Trace nitrogen content in agar
- Fungus Preservation
- What is the currently the cheapest but reliable commercial custom Sanger sequencing company?
- can a electrode replace a neuron
- found this flying ant like insect in pune, help me identify it?
- Do PC-12 cells have to be stored in nitrogen?
- Please correct me for this '人多就是非多'
- 请教一下『还』字（huan2、hai2 两者）的语源
- Why did Tom Riddle's face become hideous?
- Non-reflecting boundary conditions for compressible Navier-Stokes equations
- How to use this 5 and a half width windshield?
- What element is this a piece of, and how can I repair it?
- Did anyone predict the existence of the Americas?
How to enable type-check rules with flycheck-tslint
I want flycheck to use the tslint's --type-check flag to compile my typescript files. In order to see unused imports on the fly inside emacs.
By tslint docs
Enables the type checker when running linting rules. --project must be
specified in order to enable type checking.
I also found out that I can set flycheck-tslint-args to add aditional aguments to tslint. Here it is a snippet of my config file
(defun setup-tide-mode ()
(setq flycheck-tslint-args . ((concat "--project tsconfig.json --type-check " buffer-file-name )))
(setq flycheck-check-syntax-automatically '(save mode-enabled))
(add-hook 'typescript-mode-hook #'setup-tide-mode)
The equivalent command runs just fine on terminal
��─ �� tslint --project tsc