- How is Akshaya Tritiya celebrated?
- Scriptural reference in Hindusim about shortness of human lives
- Why do Indian women wear Bichhia (Toe Rings)?
- Pronounce the word “Buddh” - phonetics
- SVOD and Social capabilities
- Grandma's Simple Puzzle Box
- Find the Cell Number, free the Mayor
- The very special matrix
- xgboost - How do I treat document ID in pairwise ranking
- SGD data should be randomly selected or sequentially feed?
- Blue Card and Bachelor of Fine Arts in Germany
- Combining freelance work with Kennismigrant work permit in Netherlands
- Which German language test would be more recognized for demonstrating “command of the language” when applying for the blue card/permanent re
- Arduino Uno max serial speed
- Function undermines all code
- Deep Learning: is there any open-source library that can be integrated with Hadoop streaming and MapReduce?
- How is immigration done for stopping flights flying into a country outside?
- How can you fly at 0kts without stalling?
- What is the difference between ACMI and D.O.C.?
How to enable type-check rules with flycheck-tslint
I want flycheck to use the tslint's --type-check flag to compile my typescript files. In order to see unused imports on the fly inside emacs.
By tslint docs
Enables the type checker when running linting rules. --project must be
specified in order to enable type checking.
I also found out that I can set flycheck-tslint-args to add aditional aguments to tslint. Here it is a snippet of my config file
(defun setup-tide-mode ()
(setq flycheck-tslint-args . ((concat "--project tsconfig.json --type-check " buffer-file-name )))
(setq flycheck-check-syntax-automatically '(save mode-enabled))
(add-hook 'typescript-mode-hook #'setup-tide-mode)
The equivalent command runs just fine on terminal
��─ �� tslint --project tsc