- Must one have intent that a specific food will fulfill the third meal for them?
- The 70 weeks in Daniel 9
- What is “the day of the LORD” found in Isaiah 212 and elsewhere and when does/did it occur?
- Seagull S6 acoustic guitar feels very hard to play
- Customize SharePoint 2013 multiple choices field
- Process service call after sending response
- Forum Advanced solution on Drupal 8
- How to execute the code at certain time without relying on Cron
- Forum URl Alias
- Is it possible to alias paths for contextually generated page views?
- Images field is not loaded in node page in different language as default
- What do you optimize for? Sharpe ratio, profit factor, profit/drawdown, etc
- How does the 'selective liquidity taking' theory explain concavity of a market impact?
- The Top Ten Elements You Won't BELIEVE Are In This Array
- Throttle submissions to ExecutorService
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 2 Handlers and notifications
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 1 Processing and storing
- Separating integers substrings from those with alphabetical letters
- Menu driven program to store data for a book collection
- Find a missing numbers, single missing number and two missing numbers, from consecutive range
How to enable type-check rules with flycheck-tslint
I want flycheck to use the tslint's --type-check flag to compile my typescript files. In order to see unused imports on the fly inside emacs.
By tslint docs
Enables the type checker when running linting rules. --project must be
specified in order to enable type checking.
I also found out that I can set flycheck-tslint-args to add aditional aguments to tslint. Here it is a snippet of my config file
(defun setup-tide-mode ()
(setq flycheck-tslint-args . ((concat "--project tsconfig.json --type-check " buffer-file-name )))
(setq flycheck-check-syntax-automatically '(save mode-enabled))
(add-hook 'typescript-mode-hook #'setup-tide-mode)
The equivalent command runs just fine on terminal
��─ �� tslint --project tsc