- Air traffic controller in sweden
- What is the maximum sample rate/bit depth of the iPhone for recording?
- How can I fill up my toilet model with water?
- Pose is not remembered as Keyframe
- How to Apply scale to multi user?
- Working of Application Protocol and TCP/IP Protocol
- Is it possible to get a list of user-defined names in IDA?
- How to bypass or block GetSystemTime?
- SdL Delivery service error
- What's the meaning of “took to” in “Democrats took to the Senate floor to protest the legislation. ”
- past simple vs. past perfect in the past
- Is this grammatically correct sentence?
- Everyday vs every day. Do I read stackexchange everyday?
- Elaboration on or Elaboration of?
- Magento 1.9 wysiwyg editor maxlength issue
- Magento 2: Customer is_active field not working?
- How to add buy now button In detail page magento 1.9
- Magento : How to Reaggregate Reviews
- How to display upsell products on the checkout page in magento?
- Add to cart is not working: Uncaught TypeError
Why isn't url-http-end-of-headers set correctly when using url-automatic-caching?
This is a follow-up question to How can I make url.el work with the If-None-Match header?
Evaluate the following form:
(let ((url-request-method "GET")
(message "'%c' (%S)"
It thinks url-http-end-of-headers is position 1 in the following buffer:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 12:18:32 GMT
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
Status: 200 OK
Cache-Control: public, max-age=60, s-maxage=60
Last-Modified: Wed, 17 May 2017 21:18:07 GMT
X-GitHub-Media-Type: github.v3; format=json
Access-Control-Expose-Headers: ETag, Link, X-GitHub-OTP, X-RateLimit-Limit,
This seems to be a bug in emacs at url-cache-extract with its use of erase-buffer and wooing out that marker. More details when I'm not mobile. I'll be submitting a bug report :-)2017-05-19 16:31:47