- Powering RPi and HDD from the same usb power hub
- Raspberry SSH, VNC and servers stop responding
- Does the addition of acid change alkalinity?
- Why does increasing electronegativity difference result in decreasing density?
- What is the nature of the mysterious Kw, the ionic product of water?
- (Newbie) Why don't alloys self-galvanically corrode?
- Why dipole moment increases from formaldehyde to acetone?
- Can I renegotiate an offer I already said was okay?
- Selling an outside product to the new company I work for
- Why and how is a quantum computer faster than a regular computer?
- Order of growth of a geometric series
- what is the complexity of this program?
- How are punishment and negative reinforcement handled in RL using neural net function approximation?
- TF IDF Spark values are small after cosine similarity
- F1: economic damage because of crashes?
- Why do neurons make multiple connections with each other?
- Biological Plausibility of Force training
- Convert radian to degree and add °
- How to set focus of a dialog window?
- Spiral pattern and Fibonacci numbers
Why isn't url-http-end-of-headers set correctly when using url-automatic-caching?
This is a follow-up question to How can I make url.el work with the If-None-Match header?
Evaluate the following form:
(let ((url-request-method "GET")
(message "'%c' (%S)"
It thinks url-http-end-of-headers is position 1 in the following buffer:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 12:18:32 GMT
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
Status: 200 OK
Cache-Control: public, max-age=60, s-maxage=60
Last-Modified: Wed, 17 May 2017 21:18:07 GMT
X-GitHub-Media-Type: github.v3; format=json
Access-Control-Expose-Headers: ETag, Link, X-GitHub-OTP, X-RateLimit-Limit,
This seems to be a bug in emacs at url-cache-extract with its use of erase-buffer and wooing out that marker. More details when I'm not mobile. I'll be submitting a bug report :-)2017-05-19 16:31:47