- Is removing an app any different from disabling an app?
- SOC vs ARM Core
- choosing FPGA for high frame rate image processing
- Calculating resistance for metal layer from LEF File
- Strong H fields: electronic items susceptible to thier damaging effects and how to shield them
- How do you find buried vias in Altium Designer?
- Wondering if my protective diode is sufficent
- Leading power factor for residential customers
- Will RS-485 work over non-twisted pair?
- Difference between compensation and using a PID contoller?
- Version control and personal configuration file
- Know the index of the value in array
- Is it appropriate to make a User Story for removing small pieces of existing functionality?
- How to deploy Django application in aws
- Fork bent on a flat pack bike - what to do?
- Is it possible to buy weapon attachment modifications?
- Who decides whether to opt out of beneficial abilities when under Suggestion?
- Folder Actions missing in High Sierra?
- Where does homebrew log?
- Is there a key that will show details during install?
Why isn't url-http-end-of-headers set correctly when using url-automatic-caching?
This is a follow-up question to How can I make url.el work with the If-None-Match header?
Evaluate the following form:
(let ((url-request-method "GET")
(message "'%c' (%S)"
It thinks url-http-end-of-headers is position 1 in the following buffer:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 12:18:32 GMT
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
Status: 200 OK
Cache-Control: public, max-age=60, s-maxage=60
Last-Modified: Wed, 17 May 2017 21:18:07 GMT
X-GitHub-Media-Type: github.v3; format=json
Access-Control-Expose-Headers: ETag, Link, X-GitHub-OTP, X-RateLimit-Limit,
This seems to be a bug in emacs at url-cache-extract with its use of erase-buffer and wooing out that marker. More details when I'm not mobile. I'll be submitting a bug report :-)2017-05-19 16:31:47