- Does too much study cause mental illness?
- [Br]eaking Code Golf [Ba]d
- Decode the string
- How would i use python generator to have cleaner code
- python selenium click link, deal with things that can happen
- Simple 8 Puzzle - ASCII
- Find perfect squares in range
- Do wizards know of great literature by Muggles?
- Novella set in futuristic environmentally focussed portion of USA
- Why does PostgreSQL perform better if hyperthreading is disabled?
- magicavoxel viewer set explicit scale
- How do I convert an image to 5 grades of gray in photoshop?
- Quick help in InDesign
- Using a photograph for a poster, how do I credit the original creator?
- Please help analyze whats happening in pic
- How to delete documents in Sketch Cloud?
- Splitting files automatically
- Encrypt and protect an incremental ID
- How should firewall be configured to allow using an image scanner over WiFi to avoid jeopardizing security?
Why isn't url-http-end-of-headers set correctly when using url-automatic-caching?
This is a follow-up question to How can I make url.el work with the If-None-Match header?
Evaluate the following form:
(let ((url-request-method "GET")
(message "'%c' (%S)"
It thinks url-http-end-of-headers is position 1 in the following buffer:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 12:18:32 GMT
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
Status: 200 OK
Cache-Control: public, max-age=60, s-maxage=60
Last-Modified: Wed, 17 May 2017 21:18:07 GMT
X-GitHub-Media-Type: github.v3; format=json
Access-Control-Expose-Headers: ETag, Link, X-GitHub-OTP, X-RateLimit-Limit,
This seems to be a bug in emacs at url-cache-extract with its use of erase-buffer and wooing out that marker. More details when I'm not mobile. I'll be submitting a bug report :-)2017-05-19 16:31:47