- How to use “&” and “et al” in a “spanish-english” document
- Table of content header
- pgfkeys key without a value
- How to align two neighboring columns of data along their vertical common border?
- Does captionsetup command works for subcaption?
- Best practices for drawing a planning graph diagram?
- Split a single raster into multiple rasters based on the attributes in R
- Exporting Layers to Cad with Seed file Changes size and Location On ArcMap
- Splitting polylines / multipart lines at intersections using ArcGIS Desktop?
- Manipulating coordinates with python
- Store in dictionary/list exact string with special characters from Attribute Table
- Snap a point to a line
- Turning off Feature Classes in ArcGIS Pro using ArcPy?
- How do I add more circuit breakers once the breaker box is full?
- How to fix a (bathroom) door that keeps swinging closed?
- Waterproof front lip of shower pan that is beveled for entry?
- Where can I find a replacement gas oven igniter?
- How is this “continuity” condition called? (differentiation under the integral sign, Cramer-Rao)
- If y is in subspace W, then orthogonal project of y = y itself and thus …
- Sparse Recovery of sparse matrices
Why isn't url-http-end-of-headers set correctly when using url-automatic-caching?
This is a follow-up question to How can I make url.el work with the If-None-Match header?
Evaluate the following form:
(let ((url-request-method "GET")
(message "'%c' (%S)"
It thinks url-http-end-of-headers is position 1 in the following buffer:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 12:18:32 GMT
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
Status: 200 OK
Cache-Control: public, max-age=60, s-maxage=60
Last-Modified: Wed, 17 May 2017 21:18:07 GMT
X-GitHub-Media-Type: github.v3; format=json
Access-Control-Expose-Headers: ETag, Link, X-GitHub-OTP, X-RateLimit-Limit,
This seems to be a bug in emacs at url-cache-extract with its use of erase-buffer and wooing out that marker. More details when I'm not mobile. I'll be submitting a bug report :-)2017-05-19 16:31:47