- Adaptive Seats because of TKR
- Why are crankset “sizes” often defined by the amount of cassette sprockets?
- Can a Medium-sized creature ride a mule?
- How to completely remove Fuse for Mac OS X NTFS-3G
- How to make show all music option reappear in the Music app?
- I cannot open an iCloud account on my device because ‘the maximum number of free accounts have been activated’
- Does IFTTT app drain battery faster in iPhone (and Apple Watch)?
- unknown option: mode-mouse with iterm, tmux
- Woocommerce custom calculation function
- What's The Proper Way To SAnitize Checkbox Value Sent To The Database
- Pull custom Posts via Shortcode in divi page builder?
- How to add custom file upload field in ultimate users plugin in profile forms
- Permalinks not working Apache + CentOS 7
- apache .htaccess serve different page based on user agent
- Linux ls to show only filename date and size
- Why Linux does not clean up disk caches and swap automatically?
- X11 login doesn't work but I am root and can login in the command line
- Why do I have to restart NetworkManager.service all the time?
- Persistently bad screen resolution on BenQ display with Centos7
- replace tab with space
Why isn't url-http-end-of-headers set correctly when using url-automatic-caching?
This is a follow-up question to How can I make url.el work with the If-None-Match header?
Evaluate the following form:
(let ((url-request-method "GET")
(message "'%c' (%S)"
It thinks url-http-end-of-headers is position 1 in the following buffer:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 12:18:32 GMT
Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8
Status: 200 OK
Cache-Control: public, max-age=60, s-maxage=60
Last-Modified: Wed, 17 May 2017 21:18:07 GMT
X-GitHub-Media-Type: github.v3; format=json
Access-Control-Expose-Headers: ETag, Link, X-GitHub-OTP, X-RateLimit-Limit,
This seems to be a bug in emacs at url-cache-extract with its use of erase-buffer and wooing out that marker. More details when I'm not mobile. I'll be submitting a bug report :-)2017-05-19 16:31:47