- Are there checks and balances in the Philippine Congress on Rodrigo Duterte?
- Estimating yaw angle and yaw rate for a frontal vehicle
- Is it possible to add additional custom attributes in Salesforce as Identity Provider SSO scenario?
- How to deploy unmanaged package in developer org .which has Person Account is disabled?
- Conditional page overriding using nooveride=1 #Salesforce1
- how to apply mass delete java script function for deleting specific record type in case
- how to display the forward to friend email in microsite in exacttraget
- EnvironmentHubMember object is not available in salesforce sandbox,But this sandbox has 'Environment hub org id ',How can i enable it?
- Get details of a controller class dynamically
- How to use attribute in custom settings?
- Replace a word with bracket
- How to exclude users who already received an email
- Integrate Social Studio with Google Analytics using REST API?
- Validation Rule Visual Force Page
- If one hits puberty before age of 12 or 9, is it obligatory to fast in Hanafi madhab?
- Is “May our lives be sacrificed” a set Muslim phrase?
- Is converting to Islam easier than Judaism?
- Allah is not omnipresent?
- Why do I get “Connection refused” error?
- The mirror that apt-get is trying to use is down
Keybinding to close frame in Spacemacs
I recently switched from Emacs to Spacemacs because of developing RSI, so I'm trying for Spacemacs keybindings for all common actions.
For creating a frame I now use SPC w F.
But the only keybinding I know for closing an Emacs "frame" (that is, a OS X Windows) is Cmd-Shift-w. Is there nothing better?
The keybinding is under the "quit" submenu: SPC q z.
The keybinding is under the "quit" submenu: SPC q z.2017-05-19 17:34:13