- Bugs on mint leaves
- Something's eating my plants
- Term for Deceptive Logic
- In what context can kiniira mean 'pleased'?
- ことに… at the end of a sentence
- Must one have intent that a specific food will fulfill the third meal for them?
- The 70 weeks in Daniel 9
- What is “the day of the LORD” found in Isaiah 212 and elsewhere and when does/did it occur?
- Seagull S6 acoustic guitar feels very hard to play
- Customize SharePoint 2013 multiple choices field
- Process service call after sending response
- Forum Advanced solution on Drupal 8
- How to execute the code at certain time without relying on Cron
- Forum URl Alias
- Is it possible to alias paths for contextually generated page views?
- Images field is not loaded in node page in different language as default
- What do you optimize for? Sharpe ratio, profit factor, profit/drawdown, etc
- How does the 'selective liquidity taking' theory explain concavity of a market impact?
- The Top Ten Elements You Won't BELIEVE Are In This Array
- Throttle submissions to ExecutorService
Keybinding to close frame in Spacemacs
I recently switched from Emacs to Spacemacs because of developing RSI, so I'm trying for Spacemacs keybindings for all common actions.
For creating a frame I now use SPC w F.
But the only keybinding I know for closing an Emacs "frame" (that is, a OS X Windows) is Cmd-Shift-w. Is there nothing better?
The keybinding is under the "quit" submenu: SPC q z.
The keybinding is under the "quit" submenu: SPC q z.2017-05-19 17:34:13