- Air traffic controller in sweden
- What is the maximum sample rate/bit depth of the iPhone for recording?
- How can I fill up my toilet model with water?
- Pose is not remembered as Keyframe
- How to Apply scale to multi user?
- Working of Application Protocol and TCP/IP Protocol
- Is it possible to get a list of user-defined names in IDA?
- How to bypass or block GetSystemTime?
- SdL Delivery service error
- What's the meaning of “took to” in “Democrats took to the Senate floor to protest the legislation. ”
- past simple vs. past perfect in the past
- Is this grammatically correct sentence?
- Everyday vs every day. Do I read stackexchange everyday?
- Elaboration on or Elaboration of?
- Magento 1.9 wysiwyg editor maxlength issue
- Magento 2: Customer is_active field not working?
- How to add buy now button In detail page magento 1.9
- Magento : How to Reaggregate Reviews
- How to display upsell products on the checkout page in magento?
- Add to cart is not working: Uncaught TypeError
Keybinding to close frame in Spacemacs
I recently switched from Emacs to Spacemacs because of developing RSI, so I'm trying for Spacemacs keybindings for all common actions.
For creating a frame I now use SPC w F.
But the only keybinding I know for closing an Emacs "frame" (that is, a OS X Windows) is Cmd-Shift-w. Is there nothing better?
The keybinding is under the "quit" submenu: SPC q z.
The keybinding is under the "quit" submenu: SPC q z.2017-05-19 17:34:13