- Scrubba Wash Bag is it worth it?
- Extracting Internal Visualization Information (PlotTheme, MeshRegion, FaceNormals, etc.)
- What is the best way to get words with a specific number of letters?
- Want to overlay a density plot with a grid of graphics
- NDSolve output where the stepsize becomes zero
- How can I get parallel evaluation of contour plots?
- Who has the winning hand?
- Autosomal genes expression occurs from both alleles simultaneously
- Proportion of amino acids from a random polymer of U and C
- How can I acquire the ability to digest seaweed?
- Why does semen smell like chlorine?
- Where's the actual Palindrome in the season two finale of Fargo?
- Info about Actress Julie Dreyfus
- As the Cold War expanded, what policy did the US implement to “contain” communism?
- What was the name of the man who was beaten by a crowd for tearing up a war poster during WWI?
- Since when (year/decade) is Jesus considered as god?
- When believers die, are they resurrected to heaven with the Lord?
- Bitcoin fake transactions
- Is it true I have to get Baptized to go to the Kingdom of God?
- Can this be a way to reconcile young earth creation with exploding stars 1 million light years away?
Keybinding to close frame in Spacemacs
I recently switched from Emacs to Spacemacs because of developing RSI, so I'm trying for Spacemacs keybindings for all common actions.
For creating a frame I now use SPC w F.
But the only keybinding I know for closing an Emacs "frame" (that is, a OS X Windows) is Cmd-Shift-w. Is there nothing better?
The keybinding is under the "quit" submenu: SPC q z.
The keybinding is under the "quit" submenu: SPC q z.2017-05-19 17:34:13