- Typesetting of block allocations in pseudo-code
- What exactly is SyncTeX?
- How to format headers and footers in poemscol
- Change bibtex color in beamer presentation
- Token not allowed (hyperref) .. removing `\
- How to use “&” and “et al” in a “spanish-english” document
- Table of content header
- pgfkeys key without a value
- How to align two neighboring columns of data along their vertical common border?
- Does captionsetup command works for subcaption?
- Best practices for drawing a planning graph diagram?
- Split a single raster into multiple rasters based on the attributes in R
- Exporting Layers to Cad with Seed file Changes size and Location On ArcMap
- Splitting polylines / multipart lines at intersections using ArcGIS Desktop?
- Manipulating coordinates with python
- Store in dictionary/list exact string with special characters from Attribute Table
- Snap a point to a line
- Turning off Feature Classes in ArcGIS Pro using ArcPy?
- How do I add more circuit breakers once the breaker box is full?
- How to fix a (bathroom) door that keeps swinging closed?
Keybinding to close frame in Spacemacs
I recently switched from Emacs to Spacemacs because of developing RSI, so I'm trying for Spacemacs keybindings for all common actions.
For creating a frame I now use SPC w F.
But the only keybinding I know for closing an Emacs "frame" (that is, a OS X Windows) is Cmd-Shift-w. Is there nothing better?
The keybinding is under the "quit" submenu: SPC q z.
The keybinding is under the "quit" submenu: SPC q z.2017-05-19 17:34:13