- Show “featured” tab even when there are no questions with bounties
- Please help. I can't ask questions [duplicate]
- Inline suggested edit reviews are truncated in medium-width windows
- Sitecore deployment rollback
- Can I use abesse with hinc, inde, and others?
- How to transfer golem tokens from my zebpay wallet to my ethereum address
- Calling a payable contract function from truffle console
- Achilles invulnerability?
- Может ли союз быть общим элементом для частей ССП?
- «Срок годности: 2 года». Каким членом предложения является «2 года»?
- Organisation membership with Drupal user account
- Self-sustaining thermal systems
- How to use
to delete and go next region with yasnippet
- How would gravity affect a structure that completely encircled the earth
- Sending activation emails to all pending users
- log-based activation function
- What is the novelty in AlphaGo, Google Deepmind's Go playing system?
- Seismology - PPV / VDV from geophone waveform data
- How was this maths educational video made?
How to Filter Directory Contents?
How can I filter directory contents to return the highest numeric named directory? For example, suppose (directory-files "/some/dir") returns:
("." ".." "4.03.0" "4.02.9" "archives" "config" "log")
How can I extract the string "4.03.0"?
I tried using seq-remove with a regexp based predicate, but could not get it to work. Suggestions and insights appreciated. Thanks.