- Clip tool output does not follow the shape of the output extent and raster values are simplified
- Edit default version table view using SQL Server
- save clipped image analysis raster
- “grouping” or roll up records in a table
- Derive Distance between Points and Polygons within Radius ArcMap
- Subdividing large files due to gdalwarp - too big image size
- QGIS: colour a vector file based on colour data in a field
- what is needed to reconfigure a three way switch to two single gangs to control two separate lights
- Did I use the ground wire right? (Light Fixture)
- Connecting new drain/overflow drain assembly using coupling
- Constant or proportional speed setting for central heating circulation pump
- Are T-8 lights and T-12 lights safely interchangeable?
- How should I end this wiring?
- Is a wire coiled around a post adequate for grounding light fixture bases?
- What kind of company should I contact to take care of pooled water under the house in the crawl space?
- Schluter vs. concrete board for stacked stone
- A Comparison to Pillai's Conjecture
- Can we prove the divergence of harmonic series like this?
- Spectrum of perturbation of a quasinilpotent operator
- Does Curry's paradox have to be self-referential?
How to Filter Directory Contents?
How can I filter directory contents to return the highest numeric named directory? For example, suppose (directory-files "/some/dir") returns:
("." ".." "4.03.0" "4.02.9" "archives" "config" "log")
How can I extract the string "4.03.0"?
I tried using seq-remove with a regexp based predicate, but could not get it to work. Suggestions and insights appreciated. Thanks.