- How much does a full/empty jetboil canister weigh?
- Could ketosis be therapeutic for ADHD based on the neuro-energetic theory of attention?
- Why does NDSolve work with an initial condition but not a final condition?
- Generalization of the probability of union
- DynamicModule with ExampleData
- Using Manipulate and ListLinePlot
- How to solve 3D heat equation with Neumann B.C
- How does hypercalcemia shorten the Q-T interval?
- Question on the concept of mitochondrial Eva
- Units of parameters in epidemiological model
- Help me identify these two ants
- Are humans the only animal that requires “clean water”?
- Why are newly grown leaves red?
- Does describing a woman as 帅 (shuài; handsome) imply she is mannish?
- Where to find high res versions of old music videos?
- What was the movie where the mafia kidnaps the Nielsen families?
- How many of Japan's 29 lost Pearl Harbor aircraft have been accounted for?
- What are examples from Renaissance period of a relationship of erotic nature between a teacher and a student or during transmission of knowl
- What did contemporary countries in Europe call the Ottoman Empire?
- Why do some languages have different words for calling a married and unmarried women?
How to Filter Directory Contents?
How can I filter directory contents to return the highest numeric named directory? For example, suppose (directory-files "/some/dir") returns:
("." ".." "4.03.0" "4.02.9" "archives" "config" "log")
How can I extract the string "4.03.0"?
I tried using seq-remove with a regexp based predicate, but could not get it to work. Suggestions and insights appreciated. Thanks.