- What is the purpose of heavy cream in a mushroom duxelle?
- Can I change the site link appeared in Google search
- How to restart “Into Darkness” in the Secret World?
- How to join Destiny 2 text chat while in crucible or other online modes?
- What is the most effective incapacitation?
- How to set Google+ photos to be Public-Unlisted (as you could do with PicasaWeb)?
- Are Facebook message requests sent deleted if sender account is deactivated?
- One Instagram business account managed by multiple users without sharing credentials
- Unable to sign in to LinkedIn
- If you were to develop http://justdial.com would you choose PHP framework like laravel or you prefer Django / Flask?
- Search request options should use some kind of separation
- Where can I ask for a programming “idea”, as I am stuck at somepoint in my project?
- Net neutrality is on the chopping block again, will there be another SE call to action?
- A few basic questions
- PC for DMV knowledge test - since when?
- What is the difference between a “call” , “message call” and a “message”
- Is it possible to do external contract call from contract to contract in quorum private chain using privateFor
- Issue with Installation of Monax
- How to create test accounts with custom balance programatically in web3.py?
- Unable to check Airdropped Tokens
How to promote app for theatre professionals?
In cooperation with 2 small theatres I've made Mac app Subtitles for theatre. Now I'm looking for ways how to deliver the app to more theatre professionals - mainly theatre directors and dramaturgists.
Where would you suggest to get relevant influencers or PR? What approach would you apply?