- Two sided paper scans with Epson WorkForce ES-400
- Quando usar pontos em siglas?
- Siglas e abreviações pontuadas sucedidas por ponto final
- Problems with bluetooth
- How should I mark a source file with GPLv2 as a derivative work?
- Can a non-GPL python program use GPL Python module?
- Should I use first-person (I) or second-person (you) for ToS consent?
- Are NFL athletes employees of their teams?
- Length of time between a summons/appearance notice and the court date?
- «С уважением, (мн. ч.)»
- Пунктуация. Предлоги “невзирая на”, “несмотря на”
- Реально ли самостоятельно выучиться на редактора текста, филолога? Посоветуйте, пожалуйста, любые материалы
- Утратило ли деепричастие глагольное значение?
- HOW BIG A CENTER CUT TO BE STRUCTURALLY SOUND on a 6 ft wide x 16 ft long x 4 inch thick
- Making tung oil varnish matte?
- BEST WAY TO CONSTRUCT A TABLE w CENTER CARVING
- Does somebody know the Song to these lyrics?
- Is there a better method for find and replace in Vim?
- Anyone please tell any tribological Application with combination of high friction and high wear
- System model for motor controlled inverted pendulum with rotating motor body (used in camera stabilizer application)
How to promote app for theatre professionals?
In cooperation with 2 small theatres I've made Mac app Subtitles for theatre. Now I'm looking for ways how to deliver the app to more theatre professionals - mainly theatre directors and dramaturgists.
Where would you suggest to get relevant influencers or PR? What approach would you apply?