- In what context can kiniira mean 'pleased'?
- ことに… at the end of a sentence
- Must one have intent that a specific food will fulfill the third meal for them?
- The 70 weeks in Daniel 9
- What is “the day of the LORD” found in Isaiah 212 and elsewhere and when does/did it occur?
- Seagull S6 acoustic guitar feels very hard to play
- Customize SharePoint 2013 multiple choices field
- Process service call after sending response
- Forum Advanced solution on Drupal 8
- How to execute the code at certain time without relying on Cron
- Forum URl Alias
- Is it possible to alias paths for contextually generated page views?
- Images field is not loaded in node page in different language as default
- What do you optimize for? Sharpe ratio, profit factor, profit/drawdown, etc
- How does the 'selective liquidity taking' theory explain concavity of a market impact?
- The Top Ten Elements You Won't BELIEVE Are In This Array
- Throttle submissions to ExecutorService
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 2 Handlers and notifications
- Media player subtitles in WPF - Part 1 Processing and storing
- Separating integers substrings from those with alphabetical letters
How to promote app for theatre professionals?
In cooperation with 2 small theatres I've made Mac app Subtitles for theatre. Now I'm looking for ways how to deliver the app to more theatre professionals - mainly theatre directors and dramaturgists.
Where would you suggest to get relevant influencers or PR? What approach would you apply?