- Store Auth-Token in Cookie or Header?
- Preventing Crypto mining attack on system/server
- When calling a process from another process, Is sending stdin password more secure than sending an ENV variable?
- Password managers and master passwords
- Uniqueness of the square-root of the diffusion matrix?
- Tracelessness of the EM tensor in a closed radiation dominated FRW universe?
- Electron spin and chemical properties
- How can we determine if an integral is point function or path function?
- Entanglement: spin distribution and proportion
- Why is the sum of quarks in proton anti-proton annihilation different in the produced mesons?
- If Berry phase is defined modulo $2\pi$, why not same (sort of) story for Chern number?
- MTG Conspiracy cards allowed in modern
- Is it possible to have a full house and straight flush in same hand with only two players?
- Is removing an app any different from disabling an app?
- SOC vs ARM Core
- choosing FPGA for high frame rate image processing
- Calculating resistance for metal layer from LEF File
- Strong H fields: electronic items susceptible to thier damaging effects and how to shield them
- How do you find buried vias in Altium Designer?
- Wondering if my protective diode is sufficent
How to promote app for theatre professionals?
In cooperation with 2 small theatres I've made Mac app Subtitles for theatre. Now I'm looking for ways how to deliver the app to more theatre professionals - mainly theatre directors and dramaturgists.
Where would you suggest to get relevant influencers or PR? What approach would you apply?