- How is the policy of Theresa May different to that of Jeremy Corbyn in relation to security and terrorism?
- Are there checks and balances in the Philippine Congress on Rodrigo Duterte?
- Estimating yaw angle and yaw rate for a frontal vehicle
- Is it possible to add additional custom attributes in Salesforce as Identity Provider SSO scenario?
- How to deploy unmanaged package in developer org .which has Person Account is disabled?
- Conditional page overriding using nooveride=1 #Salesforce1
- how to apply mass delete java script function for deleting specific record type in case
- how to display the forward to friend email in microsite in exacttraget
- EnvironmentHubMember object is not available in salesforce sandbox,But this sandbox has 'Environment hub org id ',How can i enable it?
- Get details of a controller class dynamically
- How to use attribute in custom settings?
- Replace a word with bracket
- How to exclude users who already received an email
- Integrate Social Studio with Google Analytics using REST API?
- Validation Rule Visual Force Page
- If one hits puberty before age of 12 or 9, is it obligatory to fast in Hanafi madhab?
- Is “May our lives be sacrificed” a set Muslim phrase?
- Is converting to Islam easier than Judaism?
- Allah is not omnipresent?
- Why do I get “Connection refused” error?
What scriptures describe Dadhichi hiding Kshatriya children from Parashurama?
This Wikipedia page on Dadhichi says that he saved some Kshatriya children from Parashurama's wrath by hiding them in the Hinglaj Devi Temple.
This site and this wiki page on Hinglaj Mata gives an account of how a King known as Ratnasena of Sindh took shelter at Dadhichi's ashram as Parashurama wreaked havoc and his 5 queens gave birth to 5 sons in the ashram.
Ratnasena was killed by Parshurama when he ventured outside the ashram and Dadhichi disguised Ratnasena's children as brahmins to hide them.
One of the children named Jayasena returned to Sindh under a protection mantra of Hinglaj Devi given to him by Dadhichi. It is said Hinglaj Devi also asked Parashurama to stop his massacre.
Does this story have any scriptural basis or is it just a folktale?