- Vibration and wobble after replacing chain
- Shimano front derailleur - tensioning, can't move shifter
- Adaptive Seats because of TKR
- Why are crankset “sizes” often defined by the amount of cassette sprockets?
- Can a Medium-sized creature ride a mule?
- How to completely remove Fuse for Mac OS X NTFS-3G
- How to make show all music option reappear in the Music app?
- I cannot open an iCloud account on my device because ‘the maximum number of free accounts have been activated’
- Does IFTTT app drain battery faster in iPhone (and Apple Watch)?
- unknown option: mode-mouse with iterm, tmux
- Woocommerce custom calculation function
- What's The Proper Way To SAnitize Checkbox Value Sent To The Database
- Pull custom Posts via Shortcode in divi page builder?
- How to add custom file upload field in ultimate users plugin in profile forms
- Permalinks not working Apache + CentOS 7
- apache .htaccess serve different page based on user agent
- Linux ls to show only filename date and size
- Why Linux does not clean up disk caches and swap automatically?
- X11 login doesn't work but I am root and can login in the command line
- Why do I have to restart NetworkManager.service all the time?
What scriptures describe Dadhichi hiding Kshatriya children from Parashurama?
This Wikipedia page on Dadhichi says that he saved some Kshatriya children from Parashurama's wrath by hiding them in the Hinglaj Devi Temple.
This site and this wiki page on Hinglaj Mata gives an account of how a King known as Ratnasena of Sindh took shelter at Dadhichi's ashram as Parashurama wreaked havoc and his 5 queens gave birth to 5 sons in the ashram.
Ratnasena was killed by Parshurama when he ventured outside the ashram and Dadhichi disguised Ratnasena's children as brahmins to hide them.
One of the children named Jayasena returned to Sindh under a protection mantra of Hinglaj Devi given to him by Dadhichi. It is said Hinglaj Devi also asked Parashurama to stop his massacre.
Does this story have any scriptural basis or is it just a folktale?