- Air traffic controller in sweden
- What is the maximum sample rate/bit depth of the iPhone for recording?
- How can I fill up my toilet model with water?
- Pose is not remembered as Keyframe
- How to Apply scale to multi user?
- Working of Application Protocol and TCP/IP Protocol
- Is it possible to get a list of user-defined names in IDA?
- How to bypass or block GetSystemTime?
- SdL Delivery service error
- What's the meaning of “took to” in “Democrats took to the Senate floor to protest the legislation. ”
- past simple vs. past perfect in the past
- Is this grammatically correct sentence?
- Everyday vs every day. Do I read stackexchange everyday?
- Elaboration on or Elaboration of?
- Magento 1.9 wysiwyg editor maxlength issue
- Magento 2: Customer is_active field not working?
- How to add buy now button In detail page magento 1.9
- Magento : How to Reaggregate Reviews
- How to display upsell products on the checkout page in magento?
- Add to cart is not working: Uncaught TypeError
What scriptures describe Dadhichi hiding Kshatriya children from Parashurama?
This Wikipedia page on Dadhichi says that he saved some Kshatriya children from Parashurama's wrath by hiding them in the Hinglaj Devi Temple.
This site and this wiki page on Hinglaj Mata gives an account of how a King known as Ratnasena of Sindh took shelter at Dadhichi's ashram as Parashurama wreaked havoc and his 5 queens gave birth to 5 sons in the ashram.
Ratnasena was killed by Parshurama when he ventured outside the ashram and Dadhichi disguised Ratnasena's children as brahmins to hide them.
One of the children named Jayasena returned to Sindh under a protection mantra of Hinglaj Devi given to him by Dadhichi. It is said Hinglaj Devi also asked Parashurama to stop his massacre.
Does this story have any scriptural basis or is it just a folktale?