- How to wait presence of elements in page factory
- Correct chord notation for inverted 7ths
- Developments in musical form in mid-nineteenth - early-twentieth century music
- App Pool created with Powershell name appears as GUID in IIS
- MA Inspection rejected due to wiper blades. For real?
- 6061 ALUMINUM TUBE (Round)
- Broken spark plug white portion cracked
- Drush update to newer version on Drupal 7
- upload file image and display it
- Does too much study cause mental illness?
- [Br]eaking Code Golf [Ba]d
- Decode the string
- How would i use python generator to have cleaner code
- python selenium click link, deal with things that can happen
- Simple 8 Puzzle - ASCII
- Find perfect squares in range
- Do wizards know of great literature by Muggles?
- Novella set in futuristic environmentally focussed portion of USA
- Why does PostgreSQL perform better if hyperthreading is disabled?
- magicavoxel viewer set explicit scale
What scriptures describe Dadhichi hiding Kshatriya children from Parashurama?
This Wikipedia page on Dadhichi says that he saved some Kshatriya children from Parashurama's wrath by hiding them in the Hinglaj Devi Temple.
This site and this wiki page on Hinglaj Mata gives an account of how a King known as Ratnasena of Sindh took shelter at Dadhichi's ashram as Parashurama wreaked havoc and his 5 queens gave birth to 5 sons in the ashram.
Ratnasena was killed by Parshurama when he ventured outside the ashram and Dadhichi disguised Ratnasena's children as brahmins to hide them.
One of the children named Jayasena returned to Sindh under a protection mantra of Hinglaj Devi given to him by Dadhichi. It is said Hinglaj Devi also asked Parashurama to stop his massacre.
Does this story have any scriptural basis or is it just a folktale?