- How much does it cost to build a private Ethereum blockchain network
- Which one is a better option - web3js or golang apis?
- Function 'sendTransaction' - can any error occur before the 'transactionHash' event?
- Contract Interaction
- Command line tool to interact with smart contract
- Listening for Deposits and Transaction Confirmations Web3js
- How to use Airdrop Contract Code
- Web3j Signature and Solidity Ecrecover
- Account created using web3 is not showing in geth console
- How to check used VideoCard's resources, if good or bad?
- Israeli Highway/Road Code
- Детский вопрос: кого бьет дальнобойщик?
- Hard Lump on Finger
- Can't create a new event template from an existing event template
- ACL and Drupal roles
- The use of Theis equation based on time
- I have an unidentified press-fit nut that I need to reproduce, can anyone tell me how to find this?
- Beta delta Agent - Consumption decision
- Aggregating in a Continuum
- Why the concept of energy was that lately established?
How to turn in FMM and get exit stamp in passport if leaving Mexico by Greyhound bus?
I entered Mexico by air and received an entry stamp and an FMM card, but am planning to leave by land. I'm going to fly into Tijuana airport and take the Greyhound bus from there to north of the border.
From what I gather, the bus will stop at the US border patrol or immigration station at San Ysidro but as far as I know there is no stop at the Mexican immigration station.
What is the procedure in this case for turning in the FMM card and getting an exit stamp in the passport?
I don't want to have any problems returning to Mexico in the future.