- Sitecore.ListManagement.ListManagerGetContacts Recipient list is always null EXM
- Intuition on how word embeddings bring information to a network
- How to transfer from paper wallet
- Is there a way to understand the IPA of different words in different languages?
- Full node sync only preserve the last 128 history states
- Solidity (Quick or Insertion) Sort
- Setup Ethereum-Wallet as geth RPC
- Error in transfer change from crowdsale wallet to payee wallet
- Calculate required funds for truffle migrate to live network
- What Account is used by Truffle as a Default?
- Why MyEtherWallet don't display some functions in “Iteract with contract” menu?
- Error: The contract code couldn't be stored, please check your gas amount during deploy
- MetaMask, what is it and how to use it
- Exchange on smart contract
- Stuck on the log-in screen after trying to fix another problem
- Does video game code that uses a GPL engine have to be GPL?
- Why cops can seize cash in civil forfeiture but cannot check serial number behind stereo equipment?
- How can I be 100% sure of the validity of a ticket by a speed camera?
- Как правильно разобрать по составу слово “соловей”?
- Прописная буква как средство индивидуализации
How to turn in FMM and get exit stamp in passport if leaving Mexico by Greyhound bus?
I entered Mexico by air and received an entry stamp and an FMM card, but am planning to leave by land. I'm going to fly into Tijuana airport and take the Greyhound bus from there to north of the border.
From what I gather, the bus will stop at the US border patrol or immigration station at San Ysidro but as far as I know there is no stop at the Mexican immigration station.
What is the procedure in this case for turning in the FMM card and getting an exit stamp in the passport?
I don't want to have any problems returning to Mexico in the future.