- How did the early Macintoshes update the display?
- Implementing function to transact with other ERC-20 tokens in smart contract?
- TypeError: Cannot read property 'call' of undefined
- Set method name for MetaMask history
- How Blockapps's REST-API work?
- How to use specific version of web3
- How to prevent a token from being exchanged freely
- Extruder/nozzle keeps clogging up
- Corner of origin in different image formats
- Dual boot issue
- Нереализованные или не реализованные?
- Разбор слов по составу
- Benefits of multiple membrane sweeps
- CiviCase - remember user choices in search filters for activities
- Installing Webform CiviCRM from an Installation Profile
- “diff”-ing current with “earlier” time
- Mapping ESC key to toggle command/insert modes
- how reformat kegg reconstruct pathway in linux?
- How to actually control slip?
- LC oscillator circuit
How to turn in FMM and get exit stamp in passport if leaving Mexico by Greyhound bus?
I entered Mexico by air and received an entry stamp and an FMM card, but am planning to leave by land. I'm going to fly into Tijuana airport and take the Greyhound bus from there to north of the border.
From what I gather, the bus will stop at the US border patrol or immigration station at San Ysidro but as far as I know there is no stop at the Mexican immigration station.
What is the procedure in this case for turning in the FMM card and getting an exit stamp in the passport?
I don't want to have any problems returning to Mexico in the future.