- How to restrict sharepoint admin from document libaray access
- Sharepoint Online - missing webparts on team site
- Set Taxonomy field values in JSlink in the new form
- How can I link 3 lists in the same sharepoint website and use look up column as well?
- Update Lookup Site Column
- IE crash on sharepoint online site
- Benefits of multiple membrane sweeps
- How to index multiple values with Search API?
- Resolve CORS issue without changing services.yml file
- Translatable strings not appearing in the translation interface
- How long is considered `long-term'?
- Generating Brainf*** NOPs
- Can Random String Generation be faster in Java?
- Notification system same code running twice, simplify it
- Array Interlacing
- Remove unwanted characters from a string
- Fancy padding of wide strings
- When did the first back-in-time Time-Traveling Robot appear in literature?
- Are there any other mages (beyond Raistlin) known for being able to “cheat” on the Test of High Sorcery?
- Short story about a space salvage tug called the Dido, which salvages a passenger ship
Did Emma have an abortion?
In Terms of Endearment, there is a scene depicting a visibly pregnant Emma Horton looking like she is starting the second trimester (just a guess) of her pregnancy while she is on the phone with her mother, Aurora:
Emma: Don't yell, but I really think that I might be pregnant again.
Aurora: Oh, no! And, you're going to have it, I suppose?
Emma: Yes, of course! What's happening to you, anyways?
Aurora: Don't act like that's so terrible. Bright young women are
having simple abortions.
After this scene, Emma is in the supermarket with her 2 boys and she is visibly not pregnant anymore and she does not have a baby with her.
I am aware that she does have a baby girl later. Is her baby girl the child that she was carrying during the call with her mother?
I realize that I might have missed a scene since I watched this on television. Did her mother convince her to abort that child and she got pregnant later with her daughte