- Scrubba Wash Bag is it worth it?
- Extracting Internal Visualization Information (PlotTheme, MeshRegion, FaceNormals, etc.)
- What is the best way to get words with a specific number of letters?
- Want to overlay a density plot with a grid of graphics
- NDSolve output where the stepsize becomes zero
- How can I get parallel evaluation of contour plots?
- Who has the winning hand?
- Autosomal genes expression occurs from both alleles simultaneously
- Proportion of amino acids from a random polymer of U and C
- How can I acquire the ability to digest seaweed?
- Why does semen smell like chlorine?
- Where's the actual Palindrome in the season two finale of Fargo?
- Info about Actress Julie Dreyfus
- As the Cold War expanded, what policy did the US implement to “contain” communism?
- What was the name of the man who was beaten by a crowd for tearing up a war poster during WWI?
- Since when (year/decade) is Jesus considered as god?
- When believers die, are they resurrected to heaven with the Lord?
- Bitcoin fake transactions
- Is it true I have to get Baptized to go to the Kingdom of God?
- Can this be a way to reconcile young earth creation with exploding stars 1 million light years away?
How to solve Simultaneous-Use issue on portable hotspot using CoovaChilli, FreeRadius, and HostAPD
Issue: There should be no simultaneous logins per single account/username.
For those who successfully setup their portable hotspot on Raspberry Pi using CoovaChilli, FreeRadius, and HostAPD, how did you solved this issue?
Already did the following but to no avail.
Created an account on 'radcheck' table at radius db with the following values:
testuser Cleartext-Password := 12345678
testuser Max-Daily-Session := 600
testuser Simultaneous-Use := 1
Included the 'sql' parameter on 'session' handle at:
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default used for checking Simultaneous use.
Un-commented the 'Simutaneous Use Checking Queries' on:
Using the settings above, I can still login simultaneously on my laptop and 2 smartphones.
Only 1 login should be accepted.
Any tried and tested solution is greatly appreciated.
Platform: Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
OS: Raspbian with PIXEL