- Rain 40 days after Shavous
- Why would it be disrespectful to G-d to say Miryam died “al pi Hashem”?
- Understanding the key concept
- Does 12-54 to 13-56 gauge change require a re-setup?
- SUM function in a calculated column
- Difference Between 2 Dates (number of hours beyond 24 hours)
- mystery no crank, no start
- Car vibrates and has mild drone at 15-45 mph
- EFQ SQL error when using filedCondition on two different taxonomy terms
- Breathing trouble during high intensity
- Was a finger ever grown back with “pixie dust”?
- Did Hillary Clinton say that North Korea requires experienced diplomats rather than tweets?
- What is the industry standard way of calculating and annualizing performance metrics?
- Why the difference between SPY and ^GSPC?
- Feedback on Website Code
- Readable implementation of Trie in Python
- What were the other 8 Nazgul doing while the Witch-King weakened Arnor?
- Actors appearing in both Star Trek and Star Wars?
- How to query inside jsonb column
- Extract max of value in Fact table using date filter
How to solve Simultaneous-Use issue on portable hotspot using CoovaChilli, FreeRadius, and HostAPD
Issue: There should be no simultaneous logins per single account/username.
For those who successfully setup their portable hotspot on Raspberry Pi using CoovaChilli, FreeRadius, and HostAPD, how did you solved this issue?
Already did the following but to no avail.
Created an account on 'radcheck' table at radius db with the following values:
testuser Cleartext-Password := 12345678
testuser Max-Daily-Session := 600
testuser Simultaneous-Use := 1
Included the 'sql' parameter on 'session' handle at:
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default used for checking Simultaneous use.
Un-commented the 'Simutaneous Use Checking Queries' on:
Using the settings above, I can still login simultaneously on my laptop and 2 smartphones.
Only 1 login should be accepted.
Any tried and tested solution is greatly appreciated.
Platform: Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
OS: Raspbian with PIXEL