- How did the early Macintoshes update the display?
- Implementing function to transact with other ERC-20 tokens in smart contract?
- TypeError: Cannot read property 'call' of undefined
- Set method name for MetaMask history
- How Blockapps's REST-API work?
- How to use specific version of web3
- How to prevent a token from being exchanged freely
- Extruder/nozzle keeps clogging up
- Corner of origin in different image formats
- Dual boot issue
- Нереализованные или не реализованные?
- Разбор слов по составу
- Benefits of multiple membrane sweeps
- CiviCase - remember user choices in search filters for activities
- Installing Webform CiviCRM from an Installation Profile
- “diff”-ing current with “earlier” time
- Mapping ESC key to toggle command/insert modes
- how reformat kegg reconstruct pathway in linux?
- How to actually control slip?
- LC oscillator circuit
How to solve Simultaneous-Use issue on portable hotspot using CoovaChilli, FreeRadius, and HostAPD
Issue: There should be no simultaneous logins per single account/username.
For those who successfully setup their portable hotspot on Raspberry Pi using CoovaChilli, FreeRadius, and HostAPD, how did you solved this issue?
Already did the following but to no avail.
Created an account on 'radcheck' table at radius db with the following values:
testuser Cleartext-Password := 12345678
testuser Max-Daily-Session := 600
testuser Simultaneous-Use := 1
Included the 'sql' parameter on 'session' handle at:
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default used for checking Simultaneous use.
Un-commented the 'Simutaneous Use Checking Queries' on:
Using the settings above, I can still login simultaneously on my laptop and 2 smartphones.
Only 1 login should be accepted.
Any tried and tested solution is greatly appreciated.
Platform: Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
OS: Raspbian with PIXEL