- What is the easiest language to physically produce?
- Problem in compiling v0.5.0 smart contract in browser
- Why solidity 0.5.0 not working in remix?
- How to check whether a uint256 is null in solidity?
- How can import one contract functions in solidity
- Remix Warning: Function state mutability can be restricted to pure
- Connection error connecting raspberry to my local ganache blockchain
- Smart contracts for bidding
- Which capacitor to change on CR-10S S500 motherboard?
- How to add a script to start up sequence so that it applies before the actual login screen?
- Why is my sound so low?
- Is Streaming Copyrighted Content Illegal in the UK
- Legality of the use of commercial fonts available for free from uxfree.com
- Can a celebrity sue someone who takes obnoxious pictures/videos of him in public and uploads onto internet without his permission?
- How and why are criminal trials allowed to be delayed for many years?
- Почему нет запятой перед союзом И между односоставными предложениями?
- Существует ли союз “значит” и какой этот союз?
- Is it possible for someone to develop Aspiration Pneumonia from standing in very heavy rain?
- How can I produce a summary report for one or more projects in CiviVolunteer?
- How do I run CiviCRM PHPUnit tests from within Netbeans?
how do you share Company Holidays across regions within a single Sharepoint calendar?
We have a team that is spread out across regions that share the same Sharepoint calendar for vacation schedule. We need to add to this calendar the companies approved holidays per each region for that timezone. We have not found any way to enter these holidays for other region timezone without manually picking dates and times for that region but in PST timezone.
AEST: Labor day in Australasia - Oct 1st