- 3 talaq confusion and wanting to live together again
- Raspian “Welcome to Raspberry Pi” after every reboot
- How to add a fan if no gpio pins available
- Raspberry Pi 3 GPIO pins always active
- Does using stonger soaps help me lose weight?
- Isomerism:Which of the following pairs of compunds are not position isomers?
- Why does cooked liver turn green after a while?
- Maltose Nomenclature
- pKa of 2-fluoropropanoic acid v. 3-fluoropropanoic acid
- Contacted by a recruitment agency regarding a role working for a company that a mate of mine has just left
- How can I deal with troublesome Professional Engineer?
- Being Hired as a Vendor or Contractor, how do you put it on your resume?
- I'm a few months into grad school but not keen on continuing. Should I address why I'm dropping-out when applying places?
- Proving given language using finite automata
- Find Hamiltonian cycle in polynomial time
- Is a Turing machine too strong of a model to model physical computation?
- Conference rebuttal: can I add results?
- Uni group project being used by companies for profit
- Few very basic queries about post doctoral studies
- Is there any maximum time for staying in a belt in BJJ?
Hover Panel on Content Search Web Part
I'm in SharePoint 2013 and I have a content search web part which shows a catalogue of items which have product pictures and descriptions.
I have added a hover panel onto a custom Content Search Web Part as I wanted a preview of the product image in the hover panel
In the content search web part I have added the following script at the top:
var id = ctx.ClientControl.get_nextUniqueId();
var itemId = id + Srch.U.Ids.item;
var hoverId = id + Srch.U.Ids.hover;
var hoverUrl = "~sitecollection/_catalogs/masterpage/Display Templates/Search/Item_creative_HoverPanel.js";
ctx.currentItem_ShowHoverPanelCallback = Srch.U.getShowHoverPanelCallback(itemId, hoverId, hoverUrl);
ctx.currentItem_HideHoverPanelCallback = Srch.U.getHideHoverPanelCallback();
I then added the hover detail on the first div