- How much oxygen and hydrogen are in the soil of Mars?
- Why is hydrazine used in arcjet thrusters?
- How does Accion System's TILE propulsion module compare to an equivalently sized Hall effect or an Ion thruster?
- Particles changing color based on camera position?
- Blender .STL exports are too small when imported in Sli3er
- Version 2.8 or 2.79 to start learning Blender?
- Looking for advice on realizing Blender scanner type project, maybe using sensors in Game Engine?
- Whether every router in a AS must have its RouterID?
- What does “pacing his study” mean in this context?
- “We do me old” What does it mean?
- What is it called when someone says “I guess I expected too much from you”
- Difference was killed and killed
- Magento 2 Add New Integration error
- Magento 2 How to make changes to Bundle product edit detail page?
- How to specific pass fields in custom rest api for get product Information
- Magento2.1 Consumer is not authorized to access %resources
- Set Category wise Discount in Magento2
- Import product CSV to magento
- Future Lucy's right hand?
- Nanatsu no Taizai: Whats the first song at the beginning of episode 1 OVA
Converting Euler's Angles (ZXZ rotation) to spherical system (theta, phi)
I have a stiffness tensor (6X6 matrix) where each element is a function of three Euler's angles, and hence represents the stiffness of crystal in different orientations.
Since orientation space can be represented by two angles in spherical coordinate system as well (theta, phi), I want to convert three Euler's angles (in ZXZ scheme of axes rotation) to spherical coordinate angles. Would be grateful if someone can help.