- Deployment of dianoga or dianoga.imagemagic to Test environment
- How to Transfer Users with active password policy
- Error Rendering View
- EXM Messages how to insert images in html template
- What is the easiest language to physically produce?
- Problem in compiling v0.5.0 smart contract in browser
- Why solidity 0.5.0 not working in remix?
- How to check whether a uint256 is null in solidity?
- How can import one contract functions in solidity
- Remix Warning: Function state mutability can be restricted to pure
- Connection error connecting raspberry to my local ganache blockchain
- Smart contracts for bidding
- Which capacitor to change on CR-10S S500 motherboard?
- How to add a script to start up sequence so that it applies before the actual login screen?
- Why is my sound so low?
- Is Streaming Copyrighted Content Illegal in the UK
- Legality of the use of commercial fonts available for free from uxfree.com
- Can a celebrity sue someone who takes obnoxious pictures/videos of him in public and uploads onto internet without his permission?
- How and why are criminal trials allowed to be delayed for many years?
- Почему нет запятой перед союзом И между односоставными предложениями?
How can Tagomi travel to the alternate reality in which the Allies won World War II?
In the last episode of season 3 of The Man in the High Castle we are told that individuals can only travel to an alternate reality if
their alternate self had already died in the alternate reality.
This explanation is given for why
only one out of the four test subjects survived the Nazi experiment to travel to alternate realities -- the survivor, just an "ordinary" girl, was apparently the only one whose alternate self had already died in the alternate reality.
This explanation does seem to make sense as a way to avoid
the possibility of an individual meeting an alternate version of himself from another reality.
The explanation also conforms to what we know about almost all the other characters that travel between realities:
1. Trudy was killed in the reality in which the Axis won so her alternate self from "our" reality (in which the Allies won World War II) can travel to the Axis-conquered reality.
2. The alternate Trudy who traveled to the A
It is heavily implied that the Tagomi in our reality committed suicide, due to the shame of his son marrying a gaijin.
As far as his family is concerned, he disappeared after the fight where he smashed the cup. He's not confirmed to be dead, but they hope he might come back some day (and in a way, he does).2018-10-22 21:53:28