- Raspian “Welcome to Raspberry Pi” after every reboot
- How to add a fan if no gpio pins available
- Raspberry Pi 3 GPIO pins always active
- Does using stonger soaps help me lose weight?
- Isomerism:Which of the following pairs of compunds are not position isomers?
- Why does cooked liver turn green after a while?
- Maltose Nomenclature
- pKa of 2-fluoropropanoic acid v. 3-fluoropropanoic acid
- Contacted by a recruitment agency regarding a role working for a company that a mate of mine has just left
- How can I deal with troublesome Professional Engineer?
- Being Hired as a Vendor or Contractor, how do you put it on your resume?
- I'm a few months into grad school but not keen on continuing. Should I address why I'm dropping-out when applying places?
- Proving given language using finite automata
- Find Hamiltonian cycle in polynomial time
- Is a Turing machine too strong of a model to model physical computation?
- Conference rebuttal: can I add results?
- Uni group project being used by companies for profit
- Few very basic queries about post doctoral studies
- Is there any maximum time for staying in a belt in BJJ?
- Plastic vs vacuum insulated water bottle for hiking and everyday use
SQL Data Warehouse stored procedure location
We are building a Kimball data warehouse. We have a Staging Database, and Final Datawarehouse.
We have a stored procedure which creates the table CustomerTransaction.
Where is the best location to place the stored procedure? In the Staging Database or the Datawarehouse? Or what is the positives/negatives of each location? I just started creating data warehouses and trying to learn.
create procedure dbo.FactCustomerTransactionImport -- should this be in StagingDB or datawarehouse DB?
insert into DWFinal.dbo.DimCustomerTransaction
Quantity * Price as Amount