- if center of pressure moves forward with angle of attack, then does it move forward of center of gravity also at a particular angle?
- How much oxygen and hydrogen are in the soil of Mars?
- Why is hydrazine used in arcjet thrusters?
- How does Accion System's TILE propulsion module compare to an equivalently sized Hall effect or an Ion thruster?
- Particles changing color based on camera position?
- Blender .STL exports are too small when imported in Sli3er
- Version 2.8 or 2.79 to start learning Blender?
- Looking for advice on realizing Blender scanner type project, maybe using sensors in Game Engine?
- Whether every router in a AS must have its RouterID?
- What does “pacing his study” mean in this context?
- “We do me old” What does it mean?
- What is it called when someone says “I guess I expected too much from you”
- Difference was killed and killed
- Magento 2 Add New Integration error
- Magento 2 How to make changes to Bundle product edit detail page?
- How to specific pass fields in custom rest api for get product Information
- Magento2.1 Consumer is not authorized to access %resources
- Set Category wise Discount in Magento2
- Import product CSV to magento
- Future Lucy's right hand?
VulnServer and EIP
I am practicing basic stack exploitation with VulnServer and I am having some problems putting JMP ESP address on EIP.
It is quite strange, because I am able to put 4 'B' on EIP (or any other address), have found one JMP ESP on 625011AF but the server behaves strangely with the byte "\x62".
I can put 635011AF:
I can also put 615011AF:
But with the proper JMP ESP address, the EIP is not overwritten:
Any idea what may be wrong? All the "JMP ESP" found with mona start with \x62 :\