- Raspian “Welcome to Raspberry Pi” after every reboot
- How to add a fan if no gpio pins available
- Raspberry Pi 3 GPIO pins always active
- Does using stonger soaps help me lose weight?
- Isomerism:Which of the following pairs of compunds are not position isomers?
- Why does cooked liver turn green after a while?
- Maltose Nomenclature
- pKa of 2-fluoropropanoic acid v. 3-fluoropropanoic acid
- Contacted by a recruitment agency regarding a role working for a company that a mate of mine has just left
- How can I deal with troublesome Professional Engineer?
- Being Hired as a Vendor or Contractor, how do you put it on your resume?
- I'm a few months into grad school but not keen on continuing. Should I address why I'm dropping-out when applying places?
- Proving given language using finite automata
- Find Hamiltonian cycle in polynomial time
- Is a Turing machine too strong of a model to model physical computation?
- Conference rebuttal: can I add results?
- Uni group project being used by companies for profit
- Few very basic queries about post doctoral studies
- Is there any maximum time for staying in a belt in BJJ?
- Plastic vs vacuum insulated water bottle for hiking and everyday use
Certificate weird behaviour
I tried to understand a certificate issue and capturing using wireshark the different sequence.
The case that is not working ( wifi connection through my cable provider) , i see a :
- client Hello
- server Hello
- from again the server : Certificate, Server Key Exchange, server Hello Done
I'm able to see the certificate causing the issue (non valid ).
Now the case that is working ( same computer/browser ) , the only difference is the internet access through a LTE provider )
The wireshark show :
-server hello, change cipher spec, Encrypted Handshake Message
-from the client change cipher spec, Encrypted Handshake Message
I'm not being able to see the certificate on the capture ( i assume it's because it's encrypted (Encrypted Handshake Message)
And as this is the case that is working, i'm able to see the website with a complete different valid certificate than the 1st non working case.
My question is about the Encrypted Handshake Message, why thi