- Raspian “Welcome to Raspberry Pi” after every reboot
- How to add a fan if no gpio pins available
- Raspberry Pi 3 GPIO pins always active
- Does using stonger soaps help me lose weight?
- Isomerism:Which of the following pairs of compunds are not position isomers?
- Why does cooked liver turn green after a while?
- Maltose Nomenclature
- pKa of 2-fluoropropanoic acid v. 3-fluoropropanoic acid
- Contacted by a recruitment agency regarding a role working for a company that a mate of mine has just left
- How can I deal with troublesome Professional Engineer?
- Being Hired as a Vendor or Contractor, how do you put it on your resume?
- I'm a few months into grad school but not keen on continuing. Should I address why I'm dropping-out when applying places?
- Proving given language using finite automata
- Find Hamiltonian cycle in polynomial time
- Is a Turing machine too strong of a model to model physical computation?
- Conference rebuttal: can I add results?
- Uni group project being used by companies for profit
- Few very basic queries about post doctoral studies
- Is there any maximum time for staying in a belt in BJJ?
- Plastic vs vacuum insulated water bottle for hiking and everyday use
Hydraulic disc brake too loose
I recently replaced my brake pads on a Tektro M285 Hydraulic Disc. After replacing them I pumped the levers so it would go back into place but after a bit of pumping, I noticed that it only adjusted itself a tiny bit. Before I had replaced the brake pads, when I would press down the on the lever it wouldn't go so far but now when I press down on the lever, the lever would hit my fingers before a proper brake could be applied. Is there a way to tighten the lever more so it doesn't hit my fingers?
Also when I was waiting for the new brake pads to be shipped to my home I did notice a small drop of pinkish liquid under the caliper, does that mean something is leaking on my brakes? The specifications on my bike brakes mentioned that it uses Non-Corrosive Mineral Oil. Is the pinkish liquid the Mineral oil? What do I need to do to stop that from happening?