- Conflict between SD card shield and accelerometer
- Transmitting Electrodes Signal to Breadboard Wireless
- How to use -F option while Burn bootloader for ATtiny 85 using Arduino IDE
- I need to sync a source windows folder to a destination with paths over 260 characters
- In relation to the May 2017 Teterboro Learjet crash, could a 30 knot direct crosswind really make a Learjet roll over 90 degrees?
- My cat peed on my clothes!
- What would happen to a woman who was teleported to mars while wearing a dress and skirt
- What orbital maneuver(s) did the SOHO have to execute for halo orbit insertion?
- What is the typical background of a NASA Public Affairs Officer?
- What is the maximum pressure a rocket body can experience?
- Is there an inventory of what is on the ISS?
- Alpha 2.8 remove doubles
- Transition effect (common material to grid material)
- The major datasets that can be downloaded from NASA
- How to use“ Multimode SFP GLC SX MMD” in Cisco Catalyst 2960 S connected LAN and single mode OFC network
- Difference between junos-host zone and a security zone
- OpenvSwitch port-security on physical interface
- Hierarchical QoS
- “ate an animal raw” or “ate a raw animal”
- What does “they named him godfather to Harry” mean in this context?
How to set “Tap to click” on guest accounts in macOS Mojave?
I setup new MacBooks with macOS Mojave having the "Tap to click" setting on in Trackpad settings. However, when a guest user logs in, this isn't set. Almost all other Trackpad settings are the same as the initial Admin user, except the "Tap to click."
Is there a way to make the "Tap to click" setting the default for guest users?