- Raspian “Welcome to Raspberry Pi” after every reboot
- How to add a fan if no gpio pins available
- Raspberry Pi 3 GPIO pins always active
- Does using stonger soaps help me lose weight?
- Isomerism:Which of the following pairs of compunds are not position isomers?
- Why does cooked liver turn green after a while?
- Maltose Nomenclature
- pKa of 2-fluoropropanoic acid v. 3-fluoropropanoic acid
- Contacted by a recruitment agency regarding a role working for a company that a mate of mine has just left
- How can I deal with troublesome Professional Engineer?
- Being Hired as a Vendor or Contractor, how do you put it on your resume?
- I'm a few months into grad school but not keen on continuing. Should I address why I'm dropping-out when applying places?
- Proving given language using finite automata
- Find Hamiltonian cycle in polynomial time
- Is a Turing machine too strong of a model to model physical computation?
- Conference rebuttal: can I add results?
- Uni group project being used by companies for profit
- Few very basic queries about post doctoral studies
- Is there any maximum time for staying in a belt in BJJ?
- Plastic vs vacuum insulated water bottle for hiking and everyday use
debian wont chroot
I am making a chroot system and i made this python script with some bash:
print("Grand Linux 0.1 Installer pt1")
i386 = "i386"
amd64 = "amd64"
print("Partition the drive")
print("Which drive do you want to partition? Make both a root and swap!")
disk_input = input("Enter Here: ")
os.system("cfdisk " + disk_input)
print("What do you want the root partition to be at?")
root_part_input = input("Enter Here:")
print("were do you want the swap partition to be at?")
swap_part_input = input("Enter Here:")
os.system("mkfs.ext4 " + root_part_input)
os.system("mkswap " + swap_part_input)
os.system("swapon " + swap_part_input)
os.system("mount " + root_part_input + " /mnt")
print ("What architecture use? Options: amd64 or i386")
arch_input = input("Enter Here: ")
os.system("apt-get install debootstrap")