- Will a wooden barrel with alcohol survive in soil for a quarter of a century?
- What is the most natural way to ask this quesion?
- English and French reading rules
- Is “telecommunications industry development insight” a correct/clear title?
- brain is squirmin' like a toad
- Reply to Merry Christmas wishes
- Need to save data while custom module installation
- Show order comment history on invoice
- install magento 2 onto local WAMP Server
- Magento 2 Form Product chooser
- Sales invoice grid collection returns only single id
- Show Drop down attribute value in Magento 2
- route shows user login page title
- Magento 2 - Configurable product with multiple price attributes
- The form inside the popup failed to submit the data in magento 2
- Accessing Admin data from Magento 2.1 Rest API
- Validtaion is not triggers in custom form in magento 2
- Magento CE 2.2.2: How to add images to my custom payment plugin module?
- Which content providers show anime in India?
- The significance of characters having initial D in their name in One Piece
Sweden: Base salary with taxable benefits
I am discussing a job offer in Sweden and has been offered a base salary with taxable benefits added on top of that. I am happy with the take-home amount but I have the following concerns:
What sort of taxable benefits could an Employer add to an Employee's salary?
Is it within the law for an Employer to add taxable benefits to increase the take-home amount?
How are allowances taxed in Sweden?
Are there any restrictions to how much these allowances can contribute to the take-home amount? Ie, in an extreme case, can there be like a 50-50 split between the base salary and the total amount of taxable benefits?