- Deployment of dianoga or dianoga.imagemagic to Test environment
- How to Transfer Users with active password policy
- Error Rendering View
- EXM Messages how to insert images in html template
- What is the easiest language to physically produce?
- Problem in compiling v0.5.0 smart contract in browser
- Why solidity 0.5.0 not working in remix?
- How to check whether a uint256 is null in solidity?
- How can import one contract functions in solidity
- Remix Warning: Function state mutability can be restricted to pure
- Connection error connecting raspberry to my local ganache blockchain
- Smart contracts for bidding
- Which capacitor to change on CR-10S S500 motherboard?
- How to add a script to start up sequence so that it applies before the actual login screen?
- Why is my sound so low?
- Is Streaming Copyrighted Content Illegal in the UK
- Legality of the use of commercial fonts available for free from uxfree.com
- Can a celebrity sue someone who takes obnoxious pictures/videos of him in public and uploads onto internet without his permission?
- How and why are criminal trials allowed to be delayed for many years?
- Почему нет запятой перед союзом И между односоставными предложениями?
Airtable Count all Records in a table
I am making a roster for an online guild and I want to be able to have a metric called "trial participation" for each member, which would be represented as a percentage (x/y, where x=trials member has participated in, and y=count of all trials).
I have one table for members, and another table for trials. I have already figured out how to get x, but can't seem to figure out how to get y (just the total number of records in the trials table)
Does anyone know a function that would allow me to do this? In excel I would use count() or countIf() but can't seem to get them to work in a similar way here