- How to use emacs packages in emacs lisp scripting
- How to make a passive Gypsy-ish society of half-demons?
- Any Vedantic messages from Karma Kanda of Vedas?
- Confusion Over Intense Experience During Meditation
- Buddha's views on the origin of the universe
- According to the Pali Canon, how do intention and habits are passed from one existence to other without any material support?
- Why do ignorance and intention have something to do with rebirth?
- Discounts applied based on cart total
- Multi Talented Individual
- Conflict between SD card shield and accelerometer
- Transmitting Electrodes Signal to Breadboard Wireless
- How to use -F option while Burn bootloader for ATtiny 85 using Arduino IDE
- I need to sync a source windows folder to a destination with paths over 260 characters
- In relation to the May 2017 Teterboro Learjet crash, could a 30 knot direct crosswind really make a Learjet roll over 90 degrees?
- My cat peed on my clothes!
- What would happen to a woman who was teleported to mars while wearing a dress and skirt
- What orbital maneuver(s) did the SOHO have to execute for halo orbit insertion?
- What is the typical background of a NASA Public Affairs Officer?
- What is the maximum pressure a rocket body can experience?
- Is there an inventory of what is on the ISS?
Given a list of diagonals of a polygon forming a triangulation, design an algorithm to build the dual tree
A triangulation $T$ of $P$ is a maximal crossing-free geometric (i.e., straight-line) graph whose vertices are the vertices of $P$ and whose edges lie inside $P$.
The dual graph of a triangulation $T$ is the graph with a vertex for each bounded face of $T$ and an edge between two vertices if and only if the corresponding triangles share an edge in $T$.
The question below is taken from "Computational Geometry in C" by Rourke.
Given a list of diagonals of a polygon forming a triangulation, with
each diagonal specified by counterclockwise indices of the endpoints,
design an algorithm to build the triangulation dual tree using $O(n)$
time and $O(n^2)$ space.
I have no idea on how to design this algorithm. So, even a good idea would be appreciated.