- How do I check if the base-$b$ representation of my number contains the same digits?
- What changes were done with Sailor Moon to make it heteronormative?
- To whom was Stark's phrase “When I drift off, I will dream about you”?
- Nonlinear system with diagonal nonlinearity
- Can you identify these (possibly) LEGO horses?
- I have a prayer request for y'all, thanks!
- Is there a clear Bible verse indicating that the Holy Spirit is a member of Godkind?
- What religious beliefs did the Galatians hold when Paul first preached the gospel to them?
- How can we be sure that Christianity is true/the truth?
- Group delay emulation in GNU Radio
- Blocking effect after reconstructuring the image. Jpeg compression
- What is the precise NP statement of Zcash?
- Does this simple signature scheme work?
- Indian Passport stolen in France. Can Indian embassy in Austria issue a new passport?
- India Passport stolen in Barcelona, need to get back to Stockholm from where a week later flight to India is booked
- Possibility to get a J1 Visa despite parents in USA?
- Is it recommended to fill the “Online Presence” in the online ESTA application?
- Family in USA - Problem for J1 Visa?
- Basing on~ the differences of these similar meaning words
- Woher kommt der Ausdruck “knast haben”?
Can't boot, nvme AMD-Vi Page Fault
I'm running Pop!_OS 18.04 in dual boot with Windows 10 (UEFI).
My specs are:
Motherboard: Asus A320M-K
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050
The exact message is:
nvme 0000:01:00.0: AMD-Vi: Event logged [IO_PAGE_FAULT domain=0x0001 address=0x0000000000000000 flags=0x0000]