- How to add a script to start up sequence so that it applies before the actual login screen?
- Why is my sound so low?
- Is Streaming Copyrighted Content Illegal in the UK
- Legality of the use of commercial fonts available for free from uxfree.com
- Can a celebrity sue someone who takes obnoxious pictures/videos of him in public and uploads onto internet without his permission?
- How and why are criminal trials allowed to be delayed for many years?
- Почему нет запятой перед союзом И между односоставными предложениями?
- Существует ли союз “значит” и какой этот союз?
- Is it possible for someone to develop Aspiration Pneumonia from standing in very heavy rain?
- How can I produce a summary report for one or more projects in CiviVolunteer?
- How do I run CiviCRM PHPUnit tests from within Netbeans?
- Can we remove or hide the Volunteer subclass in CiviVolunteer?
- Eway recurring - Any method to record invoice reference and desription
- what are the usage of equalprg and formatprg
- Moment of inertia calculation at different axes
- How to use emacs packages in emacs lisp scripting
- How to make a passive Gypsy-ish society of half-demons?
- Any Vedantic messages from Karma Kanda of Vedas?
- Confusion Over Intense Experience During Meditation
- Buddha's views on the origin of the universe
How to keep the synchronization of two equipments that that rotating but do not have a common drive?
I have two equipments. One is a bottle unscrambler and one is a bottle inserter in puck. These two equipments do not have a common drive but they are synchronized. When we start the two equipments we phase the two of them based on the zeroing of the pockets where bottle is handed over from unscrambler to the other equipment. Unscrambler is the master is this drive and bottle inserter in puck is the slave. Unfortunately during running we are facing the issue of inserter losing synchronization with the unscrambler whilst it is running.
We are unable to root cause our issue. The two equipments were working completely fine up until now.
If there is someone experienced with these kind of systems, can you please help us out in pointing us in the right direction?
Thanks in advance