- Did the French Revolution help produce French military “elan?”
- Why did France surrender so quickly during ww2?
- Were the laity allowed into the court of the tabernacle?
- What is the outer darkness referred to in Matthew?
- Why does John refer to 666 as a mark, a name, and a number all in the same verse?
- What is the sandhi wichcheed of अद्रशन्नद्रशन्नुदहार्य:?
- Are there performance implications using the “timestamp” property of ImportMulti in the following way?
- How many shares need to be mined before a block is released?
- Changing wallet password using double quotation marks turn out to be mysterious (Qtum Core)
- Solve math problems for Bitcoin
- How should I invest $10,000 in crypto-currency?
- How to say, “Pride makes other people feel bad about themselves”?
- Resampling with unrelated filtering
- RF samples for GPS L1, L2 and L5 on github
- Why are filter's phase response has discontinuities at these points
- Speech dereverbaration via maximum kurtosis adaptive filtering
- Is it safe to plug a power strip into a travel adapter plug?
- Is there a powerstrip which accomodates most if not all AC power plugs?
- UK: Temporary admission to a person liable to be detained returning to the UK without a visa
- は or が in the example “朝起きるとき、鳥 ( ) いつも歌います”?
WLAN Access Point + webserver access problem from cellular phone
Iv'e set up an access point, using this script
Also, the pi isn't connected to internet on any other interface
Everything works as expected, and I can connect to AP from my laptop (Ubuntu 14.04) and my cellphone (android).
I'm running a webserver on mi pi, and after connecting to AP from my leptop, I can access to it (typing 10.0.0.1 on my chrome browser), but, when I connect to AP using my cellphone, I can not access it unless I'm turning cellular data off (then I can access WebServer at pi).
Is it a problem with my cellphone, prioritizing cellular interface over it's wlan because of network connectivity? or does it have something to do with my AP configurations?
Thanks for help