- Older kitten (4 months) bullying younger kitten (2 months)
- Does TOR protect against an attacker who knows your IP / physical location?
- What is the purpose of the .onion domain?
- A way to go to Mars and come back
- how to do I make the battery part of this camera?
- How to rid of “seams” from texture?
- Find center of geometry of a set of objects
- BGE Animated Fireball Group
- Importing multiple movie clips inside one directory via script
- Blender 2.79 Issues importing Collada (DAE)
- How to efficiently find graphic design opportunities
- Traffic duplication for dynamic consumers
- Sustainable Exterior Siding
- Rough cost-benefit of stopping car to recycle batteries
- Meaning of the word “else”
- Jane and Mark's and my house
- Grid Serializer Magento 2.2 In product edit page - adminhtml
- Why All Might could handle the power of One for All at once and Midoriya couldnt?
- Did Kishimoto kill Itachi because he was too strong to fight in the Fourth Great Ninja War?
- controlling 6-axis robotic arm with raspberry pi, what instructions can do this?
WLAN Access Point + webserver access problem from cellular phone
Iv'e set up an access point, using this script
Also, the pi isn't connected to internet on any other interface
Everything works as expected, and I can connect to AP from my laptop (Ubuntu 14.04) and my cellphone (android).
I'm running a webserver on mi pi, and after connecting to AP from my leptop, I can access to it (typing 10.0.0.1 on my chrome browser), but, when I connect to AP using my cellphone, I can not access it unless I'm turning cellular data off (then I can access WebServer at pi).
Is it a problem with my cellphone, prioritizing cellular interface over it's wlan because of network connectivity? or does it have something to do with my AP configurations?
Thanks for help