- Is there a way to understand the IPA of different words in different languages?
- Full node sync only preserve the last 128 history states
- Solidity (Quick or Insertion) Sort
- Setup Ethereum-Wallet as geth RPC
- Error in transfer change from crowdsale wallet to payee wallet
- Calculate required funds for truffle migrate to live network
- What Account is used by Truffle as a Default?
- Why MyEtherWallet don't display some functions in “Iteract with contract” menu?
- Error: The contract code couldn't be stored, please check your gas amount during deploy
- MetaMask, what is it and how to use it
- Exchange on smart contract
- Stuck on the log-in screen after trying to fix another problem
- Does video game code that uses a GPL engine have to be GPL?
- Why cops can seize cash in civil forfeiture but cannot check serial number behind stereo equipment?
- How can I be 100% sure of the validity of a ticket by a speed camera?
- Как правильно разобрать по составу слово “соловей”?
- Прописная буква как средство индивидуализации
- Difficulty in falling asleep?
- Stop relapsing of chronic prostatitis by herbal medicine
- how to set a watch in the vim debugger
WLAN Access Point + webserver access problem from cellular phone
Iv'e set up an access point, using this script
Also, the pi isn't connected to internet on any other interface
Everything works as expected, and I can connect to AP from my laptop (Ubuntu 14.04) and my cellphone (android).
I'm running a webserver on mi pi, and after connecting to AP from my leptop, I can access to it (typing 10.0.0.1 on my chrome browser), but, when I connect to AP using my cellphone, I can not access it unless I'm turning cellular data off (then I can access WebServer at pi).
Is it a problem with my cellphone, prioritizing cellular interface over it's wlan because of network connectivity? or does it have something to do with my AP configurations?
Thanks for help