- unix:///tmp/supervisor.sock no such file
- How to configure ssh to allow specifying a hostname/IP in DISPLAY variable?
- debian wont chroot
- Where is the input method configuration file?
- How important to require users to put details on About Us?
- Is “one” always a quantity if not a pronoun?
- “While” versus “whilst”?
- Is fight always of a negative connotation?
- Sending mails day by day
- Nouns that can be both count and noncount nouns
- From when did the phrase “Africa” become the name of the whole continent?
- Implied or historical volatility to calculate theoretical options price with black scholes?
- Black & Scholes article : option pricing
- Sweden: Base salary with taxable benefits
- Backdating employment start date
- Who can help me understand my credit report?
- Difference between Black-Scholes, Binomial models and Market price in European index options?
- How are stock options priced?
- Why IV and stock price are inversely related
- Effect of company issued options on share price
WLAN Access Point + webserver access problem from cellular phone
Iv'e set up an access point, using this script
Also, the pi isn't connected to internet on any other interface
Everything works as expected, and I can connect to AP from my laptop (Ubuntu 14.04) and my cellphone (android).
I'm running a webserver on mi pi, and after connecting to AP from my leptop, I can access to it (typing 10.0.0.1 on my chrome browser), but, when I connect to AP using my cellphone, I can not access it unless I'm turning cellular data off (then I can access WebServer at pi).
Is it a problem with my cellphone, prioritizing cellular interface over it's wlan because of network connectivity? or does it have something to do with my AP configurations?
Thanks for help