- How much oxygen and hydrogen are in the soil of Mars?
- Why is hydrazine used in arcjet thrusters?
- How does Accion System's TILE propulsion module compare to an equivalently sized Hall effect or an Ion thruster?
- Particles changing color based on camera position?
- Blender .STL exports are too small when imported in Sli3er
- Version 2.8 or 2.79 to start learning Blender?
- Looking for advice on realizing Blender scanner type project, maybe using sensors in Game Engine?
- Whether every router in a AS must have its RouterID?
- What does “pacing his study” mean in this context?
- “We do me old” What does it mean?
- What is it called when someone says “I guess I expected too much from you”
- Difference was killed and killed
- Magento 2 Add New Integration error
- Magento 2 How to make changes to Bundle product edit detail page?
- How to specific pass fields in custom rest api for get product Information
- Magento2.1 Consumer is not authorized to access %resources
- Set Category wise Discount in Magento2
- Import product CSV to magento
- Future Lucy's right hand?
- Nanatsu no Taizai: Whats the first song at the beginning of episode 1 OVA
What are the certificates associated with websites on installation of Sitecore excperience commerce 9 update 2
I have installed commerce 9.0 update 2 and my IIS show me the below websites created
What are the certificates associated with each of them?
I do see SitecoreIdentityServer and all other website assigned by default with Sitecore commerce services SSL certificate(localhost) after installation.
Why Identity server certificate exist? Moreover I do see the thumbprint of Identity server assigned on the SitecoreIdentityServer appsettings.json but the certificates is not assigned to it or any websites.
We also create Sitecore commerce engine connect certificate but that is also not assigned to any of the bindings of any of the websites.