- PDF added to iBooks on Mac does not sync to iCloud Drive or my iPhone
- Sync books from iBooks on Mac with iBooks on iPhone
- How to work with 2 Applications folders?
- Applescript runs in Automator, but fails when launched via a shortcut
- Why the system takes up almost all the storage of iPhone
- Does a thunderbolt cable increase resolution on a monitor or just framerate?
- Unable to login
- Separate Login Page For Every User Role
- Wordpress 4.9.8 menu with sub menu, the parent menu links to # even if its a page
- Problem installing Solaris Studio
- Two Parter! Execute command silently in background when process finishes; Cause terminal background to flash a color
- How do I view the entire raw message in alpine?
- Lubuntu screen makes crazy screensaver?
- Debug nginx subs module
- Delete the XML files based on 3 criteria in the directory..Need shell script
- systemd-resolved - how to go direct to SoA for RBLs (mailserver blacklists)
- Does one party involved in the action of “introducing someone to someone else” have a higher authority?
- Is there one word that means “does not imply” or “does not automatically mean”
- Kinder phrase for “Enough of talking”
- Advice on how to change the phrase “the way” to an actual “thing”
Using Fitch to proof ∀x Indiff(x,x). Help
I am having a hard time solving this Fitch Proof.
Goal: ∀x Indiff(x,x)
I have to proof this goal using the following four premises: (might not need all of them)
P3: ∀x∀y(StrongPref(x,y)↔ ¬WeakPref(y,x))
I was stuck with how to end up with a single variable.
Any suggestion is appreciated.