- how to watch the eth address with infura
- Create unit tests to validate the string returned from a solidity function
- How do Light client retrieve old Tries?
- Slicing 100GB raster datasets
- How to properly display the Copyright information in the User Interface or product documentation?
- If I become sick with a fever in the restaurant I work in and they refuse to let me leave
- How to argue a biaised District Judge Order of Possession in Permission to appeal in UK
- Cause of random hangs
- Read the first line of the current file to process it in a command (Emulating %TeX root)
- Toggle explorer window
- Have a car draw random circles in a cartesian plane
- How to write the Rotation matrix kinematic equation for the desired motion?
- What is the most common control method in Underfloor heating?
- computational assistance
- Is a universal basic income as the only means of monetary creation compatible with the global economy?
- Relationship between private transactions and central banks' interventions
- Where relative wages settle in the Ricardian model
- Disable autoalignment on equals
- Freeform plugin unique submission amount
- An Arranged Riley Riddle
Using Fitch to proof ∀x Indiff(x,x). Help
I am having a hard time solving this Fitch Proof.
Goal: ∀x Indiff(x,x)
I have to proof this goal using the following four premises: (might not need all of them)
P3: ∀x∀y(StrongPref(x,y)↔ ¬WeakPref(y,x))
I was stuck with how to end up with a single variable.
Any suggestion is appreciated.