- Could an electrolaser be used as a power supply in a space tower?
- How to change location,rotation,scale and dimensions of more objects at the same time.
- How to use a single frame of a bake for an animation?
- How do I set a background image while I am editing?
- Animation Cursor Not Moving With RMB?
- If the Thao Hung (or Thao Chueang) exists online anywhere in Thai
- Writing without using plastic or ink
- Difference between Seem and Look
- Twice as much or Twice the price of?
- “Whomever” does the most is the winner?
- The plan that I want to give [to] you. Direct, Indirect object in attributive clause
- Magento 2.2.5 Override tracking.phtml at vendor/magento/module-shipping/view/adminhtml/templates/order
- Magento 2 - How to add Extra Checkout Step after Review & Payments Section with Place Order Button
- Magento 2 Catalog Price Rules applied to special_price
- Magento 2: Error on the Checkout Payment page. Unable to make the order
- Why is Boruto's Dojutsu different?
- What is the trope of a leader being ovreburdened with paperwork, and is it specific to anime?
- Who was the first “trap character”?
- Song in episode 14 of Ghost in the shell SAC 2nd gig
- Deployoing compiled program from Atmel Studio or Avr dude to Atmel “XMEGA-A3BU Xplained”
Generalized finger trees
While all explanations and implementations of finger trees I can find use 2-3 trees, in my understanding there is no impediment to generalize them to use B-trees instead.
For 2-3 trees branch factor of the spine is 4. Is it related with the 3 of 2-3 tree? On a B-tree with a maximum branch factor of $2N-1$, will the branch factor of the spine be $2N$?