- Backpropagation of convolutional neural network - confusion
- Why use repeated STZ instructions with the same operand on the 65c816 for the SNES (Super Nintendo)?
- Is ut ostendo sursum an accurate Latin translation of keep showing up?
- How to get transactions on only one Ethereum address?
- Truffle migrate: unknown network “development”
- How to Listen to Contract Events in Drizzle
- What does the balance mean in EtherScan?
- What are the formal specifications for the temporal reward in Casper?
- Who owns the ETH in the zero account?
- Extruder Clicking without Extrusion Problems
- Upgrade a web server based on raspberry pi 3
- Telugu typing in pantheon-terminal not rendering properly
- pixel stuck where the mouse pointer is, after trying to login with multiple user accounts
- Can I use a name which is registered in another country?
- New York State Uniform Traffic Ticket
- How to apply different Sales Tax rates to the same Membership Type - Back Office
- How to customise Shoreditch?
- Volunteer Signup - Display quantity/quantity_needed
- process_mailing processing addresses when called in UI but not CRON
- How is the music style from a lot of 70's japanese anime or tokasatsu series called?
Woocommerce custom calculation function
i need some help to add one function in my functions.php.
I think is simple but can't figure how.
$price our $sale_price in native currency
and multiply to a value in $some_currency_exchange (output a integer)
$price * $some_currency_exchange_rate