- Backpropagation of convolutional neural network - confusion
- Why use repeated STZ instructions with the same operand on the 65c816 for the SNES (Super Nintendo)?
- Is ut ostendo sursum an accurate Latin translation of keep showing up?
- How to get transactions on only one Ethereum address?
- Truffle migrate: unknown network “development”
- How to Listen to Contract Events in Drizzle
- What does the balance mean in EtherScan?
- What are the formal specifications for the temporal reward in Casper?
- Who owns the ETH in the zero account?
- Extruder Clicking without Extrusion Problems
- Upgrade a web server based on raspberry pi 3
- Telugu typing in pantheon-terminal not rendering properly
- pixel stuck where the mouse pointer is, after trying to login with multiple user accounts
- Can I use a name which is registered in another country?
- New York State Uniform Traffic Ticket
- How to apply different Sales Tax rates to the same Membership Type - Back Office
- How to customise Shoreditch?
- Volunteer Signup - Display quantity/quantity_needed
- process_mailing processing addresses when called in UI but not CRON
- How is the music style from a lot of 70's japanese anime or tokasatsu series called?
Ubuntu 18.04 in Virtualbox 5.2.12 wan't boot
In my windows 7, I've installed the VirtualBox 5.2.12. Then the Ubuntu 18.04 is installed. The first several times rebooting work properly. But suddenly from one time of the rebooting, The Ubuntu can not go to login page and hanging on the logo loading page forever. No matter how I try from now on, it always stops there.
The only work around I can find is go into the recover mode which works properly except I can't modify the screen resolution.
I've configured my virtual box to use maximum video memory which is 128MB and check the Enable 3D Acceleration. As well, the memory is 11GB and CPU is 4