- How does the loss function for semantic segmentation networks (like FCN) work?
- Which sklearn classification would perform best on shape= (2000, 1024) w/ binary features?
- Combine results from multiple models
- Confused about how to graph my high dimensional dataset with Kmeans
- Identification of a stone
- Unfamiliar error on code about port(s)
- 4×4 keypad giving entire row (all columns are triggered) in Tinkercad
- A good place to start Arduino and kinect integration?
- Arduino Uno keeps looping on setup() everytime I press a specific button on the remote
- Windows Dock(macos like) Replacement Centered
- Android emulator that doesn't use VMware
- Best Android Emulator With Good compatibility
- PDF editor with the ability of converting colors (for Windows)
- Find files which do not have a given extension, sort by size and move some
- Do swept back wings affect the moment of inertia of an aircraft enough to be relevant for the roll response?
- Should “mayday” be preferred over “SOS” in an emergency?
- Where could I learn about Airbus flight and systems logic in great detail?
- LRAFB: I live one mile away and they are constantly flying over my house, harrassed me twice
- How do flight crews handle a death aboard a commercial aircraft?
- Emails that work with Tor
Ubuntu 18.04 in Virtualbox 5.2.12 wan't boot
In my windows 7, I've installed the VirtualBox 5.2.12. Then the Ubuntu 18.04 is installed. The first several times rebooting work properly. But suddenly from one time of the rebooting, The Ubuntu can not go to login page and hanging on the logo loading page forever. No matter how I try from now on, it always stops there.
The only work around I can find is go into the recover mode which works properly except I can't modify the screen resolution.
I've configured my virtual box to use maximum video memory which is 128MB and check the Enable 3D Acceleration. As well, the memory is 11GB and CPU is 4