- Need the same set of chrome extensions on browser page running under webdriver
- Do you know piano sheet music of “Goodbye” by Savage?
- SharePoint 2013 list all tasks created by me
- Uploading PNG files to SharePoint not possible
- How to generate the Site Usage Report using PowerShell or CSOM code?
- Creating a page template based on a content type: why the multiple lines field becomes a max 255 field?
- Show Left and right Navigation arrows on images without hover carousel bootstrap
- 2-Way synchronization SharePoint 2013 and Outlook 2010
- Can I bypass solenoid clutch switch by grounding the pin directly with a wire to the chassis/frame?
- Electrical issue?
- Creating Display Suite Custome Layout
- fullcalendar is putting my events into the “all-day” category
- How can I get the Contact Form “Manage Display” Settings programmatically in Drupal 8?
- style input in my search region
- Author image in comments twig
- execute drush command from devel/php drupal
- Multiple shopping cart view in cart page
- AJAX Views arguments: how to specify quantity of results and what are other options that can be used?
- Symfony4! how to call a js function in twig file
- Running with a backpack
Upload large ContentVersion records
I'm using a @RemoteAction to upload files to Salesforce, saving them as ContentVersion (Chatter files). I'm uploading the base64 Blob of the file.
This works great for small (<1MB) files.
I am NOT using lightning components for this. This is our Angular app calling a remote action with a file that the user uploaded.
Specifically the error I am getting is:
Visualforce Remoting Exception: Unable to connect to the server (communication failure).
From what I can tell, this is because of the HTTP POST size limit of 1MB.
Now, if you use the Salesforce-y method (directly uploading a file or embedding Chatter in a VF page) then you're good for 2GB.
How can I do that from my Angular app? Do I need to chunkify the blob myself? Is there a way for me to create a ContentVersion piecemeal?