- What is the name of the words group in English which translates into Russian in many words combination?
- What is the meaning of “disquieting suggestion”?
- What does “let’s get rocks” mean?
- What does “Agent Mulder's latest 302” mean?
- Confusion between subject and object noun
- What does “Are Right, A Lot” means?
- Do these two sentences make sense grammatically?
- Get Current Visitor Id form Vistior Collection Magento2
- Magento 1.9.3 International Phone prefixes
- Disable magento image cache
- Categories not appearing in correct order in top menu
- Magento 2.2.6 Reverse Proxy Too Many Redirects
- Magento 2 - Menu breaking out the moment the page resized?
- Magento 2: Safari (only) TypeError for window object
- Magento 2 Create custom 404 page for not-found products
- Magento 1.3 requirements
- What influence do Democrats have in stopping Trump's nominations from being approved?
- What's a smart and influential fiction novel that supports socialism?
- Is coding knowledge required to file a patent for an app?
- Can we change Community Template Background dynamically?
How to get Id of Inline Vf page without using controller?
I Want to set height of my Vf Page in inline vf as it is not taking content's full height. Just to came to know that the id of the iframe of inline vf is the id of apex page it is referring.
vfPageId = [SELECT Id, Name FROM ApexPage WHERE Name = 'YOUR_VF_PAGE_NAME'].Id;
Though I can get the Id of page in my controller, but don't want to take this approach as I have to create controller specially for this purpose.
Is there is any other way around to get the Id of page