- Need help interpreting a chi-square Q-Q plot for multivariate normality
- box plot analysis.
- How to plot parallel trends for staggered diff-in-diff design?
- Seemingly unrelated bivariate probit for endogeneity: interpretation of Rho
- Puzzling predicted values in generalized multilevel model
- First Time-Cannon 700D, What gear do I need for Portrait and Landscape photography?
- What is wrong with this photo?
- Solving a recursive problem in the geometry (or any other) shader
- How to store shader output to VRAM?
- handling buffers in OpenGL
- Is the C or the Android code a problem?
- Is pickled herring cooked?
- How can you keep a stack of Swedish pancakes fresh?
- Why does this recipe call for so much yeast?
- Are there any WordPress themes optimized as a “starting point” for custom theme development?
- Should a page with adsense be viewed at least once for adsense crawler to crawl?
- Hreflang for separate domains?
- Search engine pessimisation: Can I tell search engines to not to rank legacy pages above live ones?
- Duke fishron help!
- How to create in-game build/guide Dota 2
How to get Id of Inline Vf page without using controller?
I Want to set height of my Vf Page in inline vf as it is not taking content's full height. Just to came to know that the id of the iframe of inline vf is the id of apex page it is referring.
vfPageId = [SELECT Id, Name FROM ApexPage WHERE Name = 'YOUR_VF_PAGE_NAME'].Id;
Though I can get the Id of page in my controller, but don't want to take this approach as I have to create controller specially for this purpose.
Is there is any other way around to get the Id of page