- Ist “Es weiß ich” gutes Deutsch?
- Why did the Torah have to say “from amongst you” and “from your brethren”?
- Composite materials in Halacha
- Need the same set of chrome extensions on browser page running under webdriver
- Do you know piano sheet music of “Goodbye” by Savage?
- SharePoint 2013 list all tasks created by me
- Uploading PNG files to SharePoint not possible
- How to generate the Site Usage Report using PowerShell or CSOM code?
- Creating a page template based on a content type: why the multiple lines field becomes a max 255 field?
- Show Left and right Navigation arrows on images without hover carousel bootstrap
- 2-Way synchronization SharePoint 2013 and Outlook 2010
- Can I bypass solenoid clutch switch by grounding the pin directly with a wire to the chassis/frame?
- Electrical issue?
- Creating Display Suite Custome Layout
- fullcalendar is putting my events into the “all-day” category
- How can I get the Contact Form “Manage Display” Settings programmatically in Drupal 8?
- style input in my search region
- Author image in comments twig
- execute drush command from devel/php drupal
- Multiple shopping cart view in cart page
Why isn't N2o3 linear?
The $N_2O_5$ molecule is shown to be branched, as so:
Here, the formal charge of the left-most $N$ atom is $1$, and the formal charge of the bottom-left $O$ atom is $-1$. However, a linear structure such as $O=N-O-N=O$ has all atoms having a formal charge of 0.
Why is the above structure more preferable than the linear structure, even though the formal charge is non-zero in the branched structure?