- Filtering blocks on basis of transaction logs in web3j
- Geth PoA Clique change sealing time
- Pass parameter to access modifier
- Is it worth it to buy SSD drives to a Synology DS218+ for home use?
- Abnormal SSD overflow
- How to use software with strongest copyleft license (Affero GPL v3) with commercial product?
- Can open-source software have not any free version?
- Неполное предложение и тире
- Корректно ли обращение: “Их родители”?
- What does `nowritebackup` actually do?
- Transfer function with cancellable zero pole and controllability
- Historical evidence for claim that we use base 10 because of the number of fingers
- How to type C-M
- How to type S-
- Could there be a helium based life form somewhere in the universe?
- How much human race knows about secrets of Universe?
- What exactly is Sat & Asat?
- What is anger. How it is different from violence?
- How would you complete the pattern?
- Multi-step ahead time series prediction with LSTM
Extracting Factor Scores of Latent Variables after CFA in AMOS
I plan to extract the latent variables' factor scores after conducting Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA). I will use these factor scores as explanatory variables for my next statistical procedure - multinomial logistic regression.
I learned that I can get the factor scores through data imputation (see: https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21600240). I was planning to use the Bartlett Method. However, the only options available in AMOS are Regression imputation, Stochastic regression imputation, and Bayesian imputation.
Is there a way to obtain the factor scores in AMOS by using the Bartlett method? How?
If it is not possible, will the factor scores produced by the different data imputation methods vary significantly among each other?
Can you please provide me with some reading materials regarding this topic?