- What is the name of the words group in English which translates into Russian in many words combination?
- What is the meaning of “disquieting suggestion”?
- What does “let’s get rocks” mean?
- What does “Agent Mulder's latest 302” mean?
- Confusion between subject and object noun
- What does “Are Right, A Lot” means?
- Do these two sentences make sense grammatically?
- Get Current Visitor Id form Vistior Collection Magento2
- Magento 1.9.3 International Phone prefixes
- Disable magento image cache
- Categories not appearing in correct order in top menu
- Magento 2.2.6 Reverse Proxy Too Many Redirects
- Magento 2 - Menu breaking out the moment the page resized?
- Magento 2: Safari (only) TypeError for window object
- Magento 2 Create custom 404 page for not-found products
- Magento 1.3 requirements
- What influence do Democrats have in stopping Trump's nominations from being approved?
- What's a smart and influential fiction novel that supports socialism?
- Is coding knowledge required to file a patent for an app?
- Can we change Community Template Background dynamically?
Extracting Factor Scores of Latent Variables after CFA in AMOS
I plan to extract the latent variables' factor scores after conducting Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA). I will use these factor scores as explanatory variables for my next statistical procedure - multinomial logistic regression.
I learned that I can get the factor scores through data imputation (see: https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21600240). I was planning to use the Bartlett Method. However, the only options available in AMOS are Regression imputation, Stochastic regression imputation, and Bayesian imputation.
Is there a way to obtain the factor scores in AMOS by using the Bartlett method? How?
If it is not possible, will the factor scores produced by the different data imputation methods vary significantly among each other?
Can you please provide me with some reading materials regarding this topic?