- Can a Spell Glyph of a wall spell appear around the triggering creature, but not on it?
- Parallels 14 with macOS Mojave has extra volume mounted named “Install macOS Mojave”
- localhost redirecting to https after Mojave upgrade
- Apple Internal Hard Drive Error
- Wrong icon and association app
- How do I get rid of a null app
- How can I create text-based aliases? (Local hyperlinks?)
- Messages and soagent making CPU spike - any solutions?
- How do I redirect all 404 errors of a specific post type to another URL?
- Make embedded YouTube videos ignore padding on parent element
- Autoplay Youtube Video 2018
- Changing the title tag from a shortcode
- Combining Widgets
- Why is my loop not populating the page with my custom taxonomy terms from my custom post type?
- wp_mail not send content html
- Problem with autoloader and namespaces
- Have WooCommerce child category appear under two different parent categories
- While Loop over a File returning command not found
- Use find to select some directory
- automatic mac address randomization on up-to-date Debian 9.5 with 4.18-amd64, Intel wifi 7260, NetworkManager, KDE/Networks fails?
What are the parameters of the new Iodine electrical rocket engine developed by RSC Energia?
Several news outlets are reporting Energia Rocket and Space Corporation is nearing completion of a new electrical rocket engine using iodine stored as a solid and vaporized as needed. The new propulsion promises to be "10 times cheaper" than current xenon-based alternatives, with much less complex and lighter propellant storage and dispensing system, and obviously much cheaper propellant.
This is all great news, but what is the performance? Isp, thrust, power usage, mass? Also, electrical rocket engine is a very broad classification. What type of engine is it precisely?
In case this information is not available at the time, I'd rather have the question sitting open for a couple months until the information becomes public, than have speculative answers.