- Can I bypass solenoid clutch switch by grounding the pin directly with a wire to the chassis/frame?
- Electrical issue?
- Creating Display Suite Custome Layout
- fullcalendar is putting my events into the “all-day” category
- How can I get the Contact Form “Manage Display” Settings programmatically in Drupal 8?
- style input in my search region
- Author image in comments twig
- execute drush command from devel/php drupal
- Multiple shopping cart view in cart page
- AJAX Views arguments: how to specify quantity of results and what are other options that can be used?
- Symfony4! how to call a js function in twig file
- Running with a backpack
- Is “each overshoot day” a useful or reliable metric of humanities effect on the world?
- What are the key principles behind providing liquidity
- Draw the “Cool S”
- Regex game show of Guess It
- HTML form using
- Is this good way to routing by using UI-Router Angularjs
- Base64Encoder class wrapper
- Find a list of Windows Services by given criteria
What are the parameters of the new Iodine electrical rocket engine developed by RSC Energia?2018-06-22 15:07:20
Several news outlets are reporting Energia Rocket and Space Corporation is nearing completion of a new electrical rocket engine using iodine stored as a solid and vaporized as needed. The new propulsion promises to be "10 times cheaper" than current xenon-based alternatives, with much less complex and lighter propellant storage and dispensing system, and obviously much cheaper propellant.
This is all great news, but what is the performance? Isp, thrust, power usage, mass? Also, electrical rocket engine is a very broad classification. What type of engine is it precisely?
In case this information is not available at the time, I'd rather have the question sitting open for a couple months until the information becomes public, than have speculative answers.