- style input in my search region
- Author image in comments twig
- execute drush command from devel/php drupal
- Multiple shopping cart view in cart page
- AJAX Views arguments: how to specify quantity of results and what are other options that can be used?
- Symfony4! how to call a js function in twig file
- Running with a backpack
- Is “each overshoot day” a useful or reliable metric of humanities effect on the world?
- What are the key principles behind providing liquidity
- Draw the “Cool S”
- Regex game show of Guess It
- HTML form using
- Is this good way to routing by using UI-Router Angularjs
- Base64Encoder class wrapper
- Find a list of Windows Services by given criteria
- What kind of program is Persephone?
- Multiple Categories mapping in MySQL
- Replace a materialized view in Postgres
- Finding which DATE columns have no time data using TRUNC
- Postgresql: How to take incremental backup with Barman
Reverse Engineering OLD DOS Programm2018-06-22 15:00:30
I need some help. I have a software which is running on DOS, when you launch the software, you have to enter a password in a new window.
Now I would like to analyze the software, so that I could bypass the password entry.
How should I proceed these steps?
I already have the IDA Dissambler, but I do not understand asm very well.
Can anybody help me?