- Identification of a stone
- Unfamiliar error on code about port(s)
- 4×4 keypad giving entire row (all columns are triggered) in Tinkercad
- A good place to start Arduino and kinect integration?
- Arduino Uno keeps looping on setup() everytime I press a specific button on the remote
- Windows Dock(macos like) Replacement Centered
- Android emulator that doesn't use VMware
- Best Android Emulator With Good compatibility
- PDF editor with the ability of converting colors (for Windows)
- Find files which do not have a given extension, sort by size and move some
- Do swept back wings affect the moment of inertia of an aircraft enough to be relevant for the roll response?
- Should “mayday” be preferred over “SOS” in an emergency?
- Where could I learn about Airbus flight and systems logic in great detail?
- LRAFB: I live one mile away and they are constantly flying over my house, harrassed me twice
- How do flight crews handle a death aboard a commercial aircraft?
- Emails that work with Tor
- How to make a basic thick soft bass
- How to adjust playback volume of Cubase on Windows
- Is it possible to restart life Mars?
- tic tac toe needs help with AI
Add child items (Order Details) inserting new parent item (New Order)
I have two lists Orders and OrderDetails in parent/child relationship
The Order list has these fields:
1) Order Number
2) Order Date
The OrderDetails List has these fields:
2) Order Number (LOOKUP field)
3) Item Name
I would like to be able to insert the order and details in the same form and save. I'have edited the OOTB NewForm.aspx in the Ordes List adding the fields for the OrderDetails List.
Now I have to edit the save button (or maybe the save action) to insert data in the OrderDetails List after inserting the new item in the Orders List.
I've tried to search some samples but I did not find anything and I am very surprised because I think it is a fairly common requirement...
Can someone help me?