- What kind of program is Persephone?
- Multiple Categories mapping in MySQL
- Replace a materialized view in Postgres
- Finding which DATE columns have no time data using TRUNC
- Postgresql: How to take incremental backup with Barman
- Can someone guide me how to compare tables with SSIS
- Roles and Schduled jobs
- Getting columns from more than two tables
- Mongo Db Grid Fs Backup And Restore
- How can I make this symbol in illustrator?
- Illustrator: how to apply graphic styles to multiple objects?
- What is a good approach to get equivelent base color of another base color with opacity.
- Including (public domain?) lyrics of a song in my screenplay?
- Miles or Kilometers for historical fiction?
- Appropriate use of outdated vocabulary and terms?
- Archaic language at a historical novel?
- Historical Fiction: using you and thou
- Is this possible to brute force 25 billions billions password in less than a month?
- How to force the user to downgrade ssl certificate?
- Choose trust level when importing PGP certificate in Kleopatra
Add child items (Order Details) inserting new parent item (New Order)
I have two lists Orders and OrderDetails in parent/child relationship
The Order list has these fields:
1) Order Number
2) Order Date
The OrderDetails List has these fields:
2) Order Number (LOOKUP field)
3) Item Name
I would like to be able to insert the order and details in the same form and save. I'have edited the OOTB NewForm.aspx in the Ordes List adding the fields for the OrderDetails List.
Now I have to edit the save button (or maybe the save action) to insert data in the OrderDetails List after inserting the new item in the Orders List.
I've tried to search some samples but I did not find anything and I am very surprised because I think it is a fairly common requirement...
Can someone help me?