- Arduino Uno keeps looping on setup() everytime I press a specific button on the remote
- Windows Dock(macos like) Replacement Centered
- Android emulator that doesn't use VMware
- Best Android Emulator With Good compatibility
- PDF editor with the ability of converting colors (for Windows)
- Find files which do not have a given extension, sort by size and move some
- Do swept back wings affect the moment of inertia of an aircraft enough to be relevant for the roll response?
- Should “mayday” be preferred over “SOS” in an emergency?
- Where could I learn about Airbus flight and systems logic in great detail?
- LRAFB: I live one mile away and they are constantly flying over my house, harrassed me twice
- How do flight crews handle a death aboard a commercial aircraft?
- Emails that work with Tor
- How to make a basic thick soft bass
- How to adjust playback volume of Cubase on Windows
- Is it possible to restart life Mars?
- tic tac toe needs help with AI
- How to smooth already made slope?
- How do I add a new material to each individual face in python code?
- Why does this happen when I try to import an OBJ file?
- How to invert a black & white video
SUM function in a calculated column
I am running SharePoint 2013 Standard Edition. I have a custom list that includes three columns:
Question type (a choice column with three choices: "Parliamentary
question", "Petition" and "Open question")
Status (a choice column with two choices: "In progress"and "New")
"No. of Parliamentary questions in progress" (a calculated column which I would like to display the number of questions in progress).
If the question type is "Parliamentary question" AND the status is "In progress," I want the "No. of Parliamentary questions in progress" column to display the number of questions in progress at any given time.
I started with the following formula but am unsure how to end it. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
=SUM(IF([Question Type]]="Parliamentary question", [Status]="In progress”) ...?
When you try to use this Summation equation to a Calculated Column , I think it does not give you meaning for each row , where each row will have the same nu
When you try to use this Summation equation to a Calculated Column , I think it does not give you meaning for each row , where each row will have the same number as the following
Quest Status No. of Parliamentary questions in progress
Q1 InProgress 2
Q2 InProgress 2
Also , you will face issue with some fields to use it in calculated column . So I suggest to you to Group by your list with Status field and Set the Total to Status count that will show as the following and I think it will match your requirements.
Go to list setting > at the bottom of page > click on Create a new view
Set view name > select the files that you need (Quest - Status)
In view GroupBy Section > Select your Status field.
In Total > Select Count for Status as shown below.2018-06-19 04:03:27
Is this applicable for Office365 SharePoint? I followed the steps but the count is not viewable2018-06-19 04:23:55