- Mongo Db Grid Fs Backup And Restore
- How can I make this symbol in illustrator?
- Illustrator: how to apply graphic styles to multiple objects?
- What is a good approach to get equivelent base color of another base color with opacity.
- Including (public domain?) lyrics of a song in my screenplay?
- Miles or Kilometers for historical fiction?
- Appropriate use of outdated vocabulary and terms?
- Archaic language at a historical novel?
- Historical Fiction: using you and thou
- Is this possible to brute force 25 billions billions password in less than a month?
- How to force the user to downgrade ssl certificate?
- Choose trust level when importing PGP certificate in Kleopatra
- MSK/PMK generation on Authenticator & Supplicant from EAP-TLS Handshake
- Is it possible to steal cookies without XSS?
- Obfuscated PHP code found on Wordpress site - has it been compromised?
- Sir, I need of help doing project on secure text using diffie-hellmann key exchange on cloud? Which algorithm should be used in this project
- Can infection effect a phone through it's wireless hotspot, also the usb tethering
- Flux through a conduting cylinder?
- Bhabha scattering Energy conservation
- Electromagnet works on and off
full screen on windows 10
This gnu emacs 25.3.1 is installed on windows 10 pro laptop. I like it to open in full screen.
Current windows Display settings:
Change Size of Text, Apps and Other items: 125% Recommended
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
initial-frame-alist: top 1, left 1, width 1920, height 1080
But when I click the emacs icon, the initial screen is not the full screen, but after the initialization "normally after 5 seconds", it goes full screen but with 2 problems:
1) the top right windows 3 buttons hidden out of sight (mini, max, close icons).
2) the left of the frame is 2 mm from the left of the screen.
It is only when I double click the top of the frame that it goes to "normal" full screen showing the 3 control icons on the top right corner and the left edge of the frame is flush with the left of the screen.
How can I fix it so that it opens nicely full screen first time?