- Can a Spell Glyph of a wall spell appear around the triggering creature, but not on it?
- Parallels 14 with macOS Mojave has extra volume mounted named “Install macOS Mojave”
- localhost redirecting to https after Mojave upgrade
- Apple Internal Hard Drive Error
- Wrong icon and association app
- How do I get rid of a null app
- How can I create text-based aliases? (Local hyperlinks?)
- Messages and soagent making CPU spike - any solutions?
- How do I redirect all 404 errors of a specific post type to another URL?
- Make embedded YouTube videos ignore padding on parent element
- Autoplay Youtube Video 2018
- Changing the title tag from a shortcode
- Combining Widgets
- Why is my loop not populating the page with my custom taxonomy terms from my custom post type?
- wp_mail not send content html
- Problem with autoloader and namespaces
- Have WooCommerce child category appear under two different parent categories
- While Loop over a File returning command not found
- Use find to select some directory
- automatic mac address randomization on up-to-date Debian 9.5 with 4.18-amd64, Intel wifi 7260, NetworkManager, KDE/Networks fails?
full screen on windows 10
This gnu emacs 25.3.1 is installed on windows 10 pro laptop. I like it to open in full screen.
Current windows Display settings:
Change Size of Text, Apps and Other items: 125% Recommended
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
initial-frame-alist: top 1, left 1, width 1920, height 1080
But when I click the emacs icon, the initial screen is not the full screen, but after the initialization "normally after 5 seconds", it goes full screen but with 2 problems:
1) the top right windows 3 buttons hidden out of sight (mini, max, close icons).
2) the left of the frame is 2 mm from the left of the screen.
It is only when I double click the top of the frame that it goes to "normal" full screen showing the 3 control icons on the top right corner and the left edge of the frame is flush with the left of the screen.
How can I fix it so that it opens nicely full screen first time?